1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Missile Suit 46/56

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by camikazi, Apr 1, 2020.

1. camikazi

camikazi Well-Known Member

Brand New with tags 2019 model Tech-Air compatible- bought last week but too big for me... I’m a disproportioned individual at 5’9” and 196lbs
    I paid 900 last week and would like to not take too much of a hit but willing to take a little less...
    of course the pic won’t load so I can text it to you- 765-490-7237
    It’s the Black and White with red trim...

2. camikazi

Price drop? 800 obo...

3. k9crawford

k9crawford Member

Pictures available?

4. camikazi

If you text me I have plenty in my phone- just not bright enough to get them on here... sorry for the inconvenience- 765-490-7237...

5. camikazi

Bump ttt

6. camikazi

Drop 750.00

7. capt_slow

capt_slow Active Member

Too big where? Length or in the chest? I am 6' 210lbs, so trying to figure out if it will work; I am basically a 6' 185lbs guy who got fat :(

8. camikazi

It is too long on the legs for sure- I’m 5 9’ and too big in the legs also- I kinda look like Johnny bravo- but bald had a knee injury and lost my meniscus- so I couldn’t work out My legs very well but continued to work out upper body- I know you would be way closer to fitting than me- the height has a lot to do with it... I wear a 54 now but damn near can’t breathe and legs are still a lil loose... up to you but I believe it would be comfortable ...

9. camikazi

Sold... just now - thanks Chris!