1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verified (Tested) beeb members who have or had Covid-19.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I don't know, maybe these issues could be a problem? Even in the worst cases the fatality rate is how high, 5%?

Child danger warning: Accidentally swallowing just a few tablets has been fatal in some children. Keep this drug in a child-resistant bottle out of reach of children.
    This medication may make these conditions worse.

• Eye damage: This medication can damage your eyes, leading to vision problems that can be permanent. This damage is more likely when the drug is used in high doses.
    • Heart damage: This medication can cause heart disease. Although uncommon, some cases have been fatal.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Aging has an unfortunate impact on vision for most of the people on the planet.

Same for the heart.

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

OMG what??? Its a pandemic of aging. we gotta stop this. Everyone stay home and dont get any older.

K51000, TurboBlew and baconologist like this.
  4. Newsshooter

Your point? So what if it's a 17 year old? My wife took care of one a few weeks ago that had to be put on a vent, she got better and went home. Would it be worth the risk? Will it only work when given early? No one knows yet but what the hell, let's give it to everyone that's infected because there's some anecdotal evidence that it "might" work.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

My point is to stop worrying like a scared little bitch. Everything has a side effect. Living has the side effect of dying. Get the fuck over it and enjoy your life.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What’s this “let’s” shit?

If you want to shoot yourself up with turpentine and weed killer, have at.

What business is it of yours what someone else does?

baconologist likes this.
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's all due to who suggested it. Because the blind don't like who that person is, it doesn't matter how many doctors are supporting it and prescribing it. It doesn't matter how many successes there are with it. They are meaningless. It is automatically a horrible idea, the devil, will kill everyone, will do zero good, etc. No doctor should be allowed to use it because they are clearly not as intelligent as those that claim it is bad.
    People that can't think for themselves MUST follow the narrative.

K51000 likes this.
  8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Well this thread has drifted a bit.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, some think they're being real clever in here.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

That makes sense - I didn't realize there were still areas where daycare/schools were opened. Been closed here for over a month.

Anyhow, I hope she recovers from whatever she has quickly.

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

A reasonable assessment of current chloroquine findings is here.

While I am at it, if anyone has a peer journal with countervailing evidence to the findings presented here and here, please provide to Garth.

"The plural of anecdote is not data".
    While I am at it, anyone with access to a peer journal with cout

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Are you claiming that scientific studies don't use any anecdotal evidence?

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Generally, anecdotal evidences start scientific studies...

scottn and Gorilla George like this.
  14. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

15. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Chest x-ray look good, white-blood count good, did a nasal culture (waiting), and got prescription for a viral pill (lymph/throat/breath/etc).

16. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

I kept my kids for over 3 weeks before letting them go back, we swap mid week each week, no interest in getting it.

17. Newsshooter

Maybe, maybe not, none of the patients my wife has taken care of in ICU have been given it. Pretty sure she would have mentioned it since we have discussed it. More have come off the vent and gotten better than have died, small sample size and purely anecdotal. :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Whatever this kid has, it’s in her sinuses, not her chest. She’s got conjunctivitis in one eye and a headache, and her fever has jumped from 99.1 to 101.9 since getting here.

I didn’t stay in a holiday inn express last night and my report cards are none of your business, but in my professional opinion the kid got a cold and a sinus infection.

K51000 and SpeedyE like this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So just replace the breaker and a couple wire nuts?

vfrket likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Something like that ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.