1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is that a hairy growler?

2. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Another Urgent Read for Small Business Owners/Managers - Economic Injury Disaster Advance. Not concerned if it's re-posted, this is something that can be a tremendous help to many people.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Nope.....what has been seen cannot be unseen.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Though you saved it to your gallery...

StaccatoFan likes this.
  5. sdg

sdg *

Bullshit.

6. sdg

sdg *

Bullshit. You have no data.

7. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Says the guy who's convinced he had CV-19 without the slightest bit of proof.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. sdg

sdg *

I like your attitude. If there was an antibody test available... Well

9. sdg

sdg *

Not convinced. Popular opinion. We had 20+ people in our office from mainland China in December alone

10. sdg

sdg *

And I said believe, not convinced.

11. Slider82

I guess I should be convinced that I've had it every Spring and Fall for years, all this time I thought it was just allergies. Good news is: Benadryl cures CV-19.

12. Slider82

I believe you're wrong.

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Most state actions have been "unconstitutional"; however, since they've all been done under "states of emergency", they suddenly become perfectly constitutional and acceptable. Tons of absolute non-sense, like telling someone from LA they cannot enter TX without a 14 day quarantine. BS. But also, currently legal. And good luck fighting it.

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. sdg

sdg *

I believe you can fuck the fuck fucking off.

15. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

On the topic of how long it's been here. We know the CDC position that first case was in mid-January.

Anecdotally, I believe it's been here longer. My corp has numerous automotive plants in China. We opened two more last fall. We had execs and support staff in China in Sep/Oct/Nov. Several of them returned and suffered "the worst flu ever" in Nov/Dec with coughs in some instances that "wouldn't go away for 7 weeks". One co-worker finally had such bad chest pain and breathing trouble he went to ER. They tested him for flu, said, "you have something, but it's not the flu. Treated him for bronchitis / early pneumonia, sent him home to recover, which he did.

Another co-worked came down with his "worst flu ever", stuck inside a hotel room in NJ (another plant location) for 3 days until he felt good enough to travel home.

So, I'm not an expert, but guys who went to China came home sick (which if you've been is actually not that unusual in any given year) and suffered terribly long before CDC officially recognized cases in US.

TurboBlew, MachineR1 and Kris87 like this.
  16. 1kk8

1kk8 Well-Known Member

Second infection wave already likely starting especially with Wuhan lifting their 76 day long quarantine today.

I'm over this just as much as the next person and want to return to some form of "normal", but we are FAR from out of the woods I'm afraid.

17. Slider82

You're wrong again.

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

There's a lot of fuckin' going on here tonight. How's about you all snuggle up to your favorite Hairy Growler and call it a night?

Shocker and pickled egg like this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Asshole! :crackup:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Yeah me too. I am outside all winter every year. I am a ski instructor. I have met people from all over during the course of work. I got sick in early Febuary for 2 day bad and took me a couple more to be well. Like nothing I ever had before. And I never get sick.

galloway840 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.