1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rev'it! Triton Suit Size 50 Euro/40 US Brand New $700 OBO

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by TT2013, Mar 24, 2020.

1. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

I am selling a brand new Rev'it! Triton suit size 50 euro 40 US for $700 OBO. I will try to include actual pics tonight.

Retails for $1,199 at Revzilla

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-triton-race-suit

REV'IT Triton Race Suit
    The Revit Triton Race Suit brings pro-level MotoGP technology to your average track day enthusiast. High quality Monaco Performance cowhide makes up the shell of the suit with PWR|shell stretch areas to help with fit and movement. Debossed sections on the upper arms provide a pop of styling, missing from more plain suits. Localized perforation allow the suit to breathe in hot weather. The speed hump holds a hydration bladder to keep you hydrated when you're navigating twisties or track sessions. External dual-comp knee sliders with Revit's signature styling shield the shoulders, elbows and knees. Complete the impact protection with your own strap-on back protector or slip Seesoft armor into the back pocket.

Protection Features:
    • Outer Shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, Monaco cowhide, 3D air mesh, Neoprene, PWR|shell stretch, Lorica, nubuck leather
    • Protection: dual-comp elbow and knee sliders, dual-comp protective parts at shoulders, Betac CE protection, Seesmart CE level 1 hip protector
      • pocket for optional Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV (sold separately):
        • Type RV / Size 03 fits 46-48
        • Type RV / Size 04 fits 50-54
        • Type RV / Size 05 fits 56
    Ergonomic Features:
    • Fit: race fit, tight
    • Ventilation: perforated, VCS|speed hump hydration bladder pocket
    • Features: aero cool 3D mesh, calf zippers, comfort cuffs, removable lining, stretch lips, stretch panels
    • Pockets: inner pocket

Attached Files:

2. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

Price drop to $675.

3. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

Price Drop to $650.

4. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

If only the Canadian dollar wasn't such shat right now.

5. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Your height/weight/build?

6. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

My height is 5’8” and my weight fluctuates between 165-175.

jasonhise likes this.
  7. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Did you have issues with the fit? Too big/small?

8. EddieCBR1000RR

EddieCBR1000RR Well-Known Member

My size and brand. I usually wear different collors. Thinking about it though

9. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

PM sent...

10. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

I normally wear a size 50 in most suits like Alpinestars, Spidi, and Dainese. To me the suit fits me pretty well.

11. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

Price drop to $625.

12. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

You have PM