1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Time to spoon on some new rubber.
    BD11B240-B824-4734-B24A-D2CB0BB83532.jpeg 37B40708-7626-4B3C-9426-A157125EA4B3.jpeg

2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Chem trails. They sent it back with Huawei 5g.

Shocker and Chino52405 like this.
  3. sdg

sdg *

Negative. It is ALL bullshit. Pay attention. Oh wait you can't.

4. sdg

sdg *

Also bullshit

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

So what specifically was the origin and epidemiology of the virus? Please include the exact time frame etc.
    Enlighten us all - or not and remain being a jackass,
    I’m good either way. :D

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No, no. Seems quite fair actually...

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, but I wouldn't say that the word "shady" is applicable to the guy in question, and the word "slim" dang sure don't!

8. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Alex Jones was right!

9. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I suppose it's ok for some to believe what the CDC has published to be the truth. Especially when one of their most recent articles tracing back the origin was funded by the WHO and performed by a Chinese doctor at the Gansu University of Chinese Medicine.

Remember when they wouldn't let the CDC come in for research initially? Why'd they keep everyone out?

sdg likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Want their report cards too?

Don’t tell me, let me guess. You have personal knowledge of who Patient Zero is, and have been carefully charting the vector to have unimpeachable statistics on the number of infected?

Damn, you’re cool.

sdg likes this.
  11. sdg

sdg *

Dang. There I go getting distracted again.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Gwyneth Paltrow. Watch the documentary.

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Here is a start..

15. As you know I’m a data guy. We aren’t seeing a steady climb because we are maxed out on testing for confirmed cases and undiagnosed people that die they can’t afford to waste a test on. Look at Ga, it’s embarrassing how they’ve handled this from an available testing standpoint. If more testing was available and quicker we could contain this a lot easier. Just at the old age homes in my little town 8 people have died in 19 days. The max any one home has had has been 9 in a year. All but one of the people had rona like symptoms but there weren’t enough tests available to make them a priority. That’s what is making this data so hard to compare apples to apples. I can go to the local clinic and get tested for the flu in what? 5 min and never once not had a test available.

Gorilla George and G 97 like this.
  16. Of a stinky crotch?

17. You have to look at number of tests conducted, tests / mil etc and actually have some geographical sense 2 knowledge as far as population of states / counties, concentration in areas, etc.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Think maybe your expectations might be a little unreasonable for a novel virus?

19. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

20. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I've been watching the data here in Louisiana for the last week or so. 2 days ago we had our first reduction in total number of patients on ventilators. It upticked slightly yesterday, but then today we had another significant reduction. Too early to call it a trend, but it's a good start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.