1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

well the latest stupidity some mouth breather said 5g phone towers are spreading covid 19. the stupid is rampant, we are doomed, doomed i say#

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I read that they're torching them in the UK.

4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Skip the reading.

Call your friends that live and work there.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't remember it being something that was common in FL...at least not where we lived. My brother and I went through Chicken Pox, Mumps and Rubella. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a scarcity of chirren in the late 50s, early 60s.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This will require further investigation I'm afraid.

Did you ever have a dog that your parents gave to someone who owned a farm upstate where he could live a happy life?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We had to give Smoky to Uncle Bob, but he lived south of us not far from Sand Mountain. When we got him from the pound in Cedar Rapids, they thought they had chosen a Cocker Spaniel...not a Lab. He was too big for the house and Uncle Bob lived out in the boonies.

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I read somewhere that 1/3 of all rapes go unreported.

HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?

speeddaddy likes this.
  9. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Some of them are GREAT to watch. In LA, the black lady that does the sign language for Dr. Ferrer is awesome. Also the guy that looked like Drew Carey that was translating for the Sheriff.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I gotta tell ya the one thing that's got me laughing is all the parents completely overwhelmed because they suddenly have to actually care for their obnoxious crotch fruit. Especially the daycare ages. HAHA have fun with that! :crackup: These people are in distress!

cpettit, cav115, Britt and 1 other person like this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Remember the fake sign language dude at the Mandela funeral. :crackup:

MUFC1878 likes this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That 500 has no front brakes!

It has a 'Slow downer - when it feels like it'.....

Don't ask me how I know.

But she is cute though....

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I had a deaf uncle. Uncle Calvin lost his hearing due to scarlet fever when he was very young so he could speak but since he couldn't hear himself it was nearly impossible to understand him. His wife, Lilian was also deaf. When they would sign back and forth it was a spectacle. They could sign much faster than normal talking so they would run out of thoughts and have to stop to catch their "breath" :D. He taught me to spell with my fingers but I was too dumb to learn dumb to learn Ameslan. When they would tell jokes it was funny as hell, it would be all silent then all the sudden they would start laughing.....it probably about me, but who knew? :confused:

14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

15. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Senna likes this.
  17. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

cav115 likes this.
  18. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I bet you can't even hear the pipes with the intake honk on that thing.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's a good thing Americans are not as unhealthy as Italians, then. That should keep the numbers low.
    Motherfuckers were still boarding cruise ships in March. In March!

tony 340 likes this.
  20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Gotta admit to raising an eyebrow at that one too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.