1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COVID-19 Info and Statistics only thread

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

"just like the flu" crowd watch

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you're gonna post a video outside the assigned location AND make sure Mongo doesn't miss it?

I want to see how this goes. :D

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Everyone's know for a very long time that we would be hit with a superbug. It was just a matter of when.

galloway840 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Understood, researchers also know that we'll get hit my an asteroid too.....but for both they didn't/don't know exactly when. Obviously Y2K they knew exactly when there would be a problem if they didn't act ahead of time.

5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

galloway840 likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

8. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

When I clicked on the link the tweet referenced and Google translated the Italian page this is what came up.

"Coronavirus cases are probably at least a hundred times higher than the official bulletin numbers." To say are the researchers of the State University of Milan: the group of scholars of the epidemiologist Carlo La Vecchia coordinated a Doxa investigation to hypothesize the number of submerged cases of Covid-19 throughout the national territory. At least 5 million people could be infected in Italy. One million only in Lombardy. The data ..."

The rest is behind a account wall and not making an account to read it. Do you have the full article?

9. In my Covid 19 boredom I’m listening to the police scanner while rotating the tires on the wife’s q7. Some dude just blew a .291. No where near record but not too shabby. Mind you was clocked at 89 in a 45 in a 2018 corvette. I’m 99% sure it’s a guy in town by the name/ car and pretty sure it’s a z06 with 898hp at the wheels dome by RPM. I only caught part of his name but I’d place a bet it’s him. Pretty well off guy who likes to let everyone know it as well. One of those doiche bags who gets a lot of work done to his car to say he has it.
    Just confirmed - is the guy I was thought it was. Maybe I should call the sherif and offer to take his car “home” and see if I can get out on the runway in the AM :)

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Steeltoe likes this.
  11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

But Andrew didn't write the article, makes about as much sense as checking your creds for posting. Now do DI TIZIANA DE GIORGIO.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Fair enough.

But saying that Covid cases are grossly under reported (in Italy or anywhere else in the world) is as self evident as Steeltoe not making any moves...

969 likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I saw that.

cav115 likes this.
  14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Whats your move? :D

15. In Your Corner

But saying it drops the mortality rate to the same levels as the flu is worth noting.

16. In Your Corner

Don't spoil his fun, he thought he scored a point.

17. In Your Corner

And someday maybe it will happen, but not this time.

18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

He is a pro then.

.291 most people can barely walk let alone drive a fast car.

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

20. Ya they did a blood test too on him, his blood was probably ever clear with a bit of food coloring. Talked to a couple people today and they said he was shockingly coherent, not sober by any means- my buddy says, I’d wager a 1.4 to 1.5, he’s definitely a pro. Drove by where they take impound cars to, its there.

tony 340 likes this.