1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OOoooooooo Guess what i heard!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, May 24, 2004.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

i just don't want to upset you, i just remember the whole ordeal and was a little surpised it came up again

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

How much suzuki money we talking about?

3. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Dude you're not. No worries. It's not like you crashed on the inside of my bike and put my rider into a tire wall... :p :D

(JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Storyteller was cool as hell about that and a true gentleman. I really appreciated the sportsmanship!).

Anyway the reason I brought it up was how cocky he was after having a championship taking from him (novice or not). Most people found cheating to any degree would slink off and certainly wouldn't run their mouth after the fact.

But again I'm moooore than willing to give the benifit of the doubt here.

4. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Fer chrissakes, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!?!?!

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Phil Chapin. Was it motor related I assume?

( I agree Wade, don't you hate all this smoke and mirror stuff? )

6. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

LOL...I'm wondering the same thing. :D Nice seeing ya again Wade, how'd ya do in your races?

7. SonicDuck

SonicDuck Flying Feather Duster

Yeah well, one could've figured it out from what was posted here...(like by looking at the results for D Superbike at GNF in 2002)... :)

8. Mary#17

Mary#17 What member?

LOL Too freakin' funny. Thanks for the chuckle!! :D

Mary

9. 418

418 Expert #59

No, no actually.

I've been looking up the results, and I still can't quite figure it out. :)

A cheating cop. How nice...

10. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

<in my best Beyonce voice>......say the name, say the name

11. SonicDuck

SonicDuck Flying Feather Duster

Okay...A reasonably intelligent person could figure it out? :D

12. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Well, I DNFed in both of my races on Saturday with some serious brake issues, so I was pretty bummed. I wasn't even gonna do the postponed DSB race on Sunday, but Paul and Joe convinced me I should at least go out and try to get some points. I'm really glad they did because I had a lot of fun and even dropped a few seconds off of my lap times in spite of being scared my brakes were gonna fail again.

So anyway, to answer your question, I got two DNFs and a seventh (I think).

13. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Ok, in all fairness, the race was postponed a day due to the C-StuperStock debacle. So, the rider, MOST LIKELY, ran the race, pulled the bike into the trailer, and skipped town

NOT KNOWING THAT THE PROTEST EVEN EXISTED.

So, before you convict the prisoner, you need to cite the section in the rulebook that states a rider must wait around at the track for a certain amount of time.

14. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

I unfortunatly DNF due to motor problems, so I got to watch from the wall - - I have NEVER seen a bike pull like that on another SS bike where it pulled- I will give phil the benefit - he is a talented rider, but so is the other and you just dont pull right around someone like that without big motor.

I guess we will never know!

Oh yea- Can we get the Cnovice races to the end of the day....or better yet - not run them at all and save those poor basteards some $$$!

15. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Except for the part of him allegedly offering the protestor 1/2 the Suzuk winnings to withdraw the protest....

16. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

I had that happen before. From a 41 bike, 2 wave start,
    I finished 3rd. Then , got protested. I went to 4th.
    Didn't pack up but I was upset. Did 2 more races and finished well. No crashes, had a great weekend.:cool:

17. SClark

OUCH. I sit corrected.

Well, I guess I get 7th place then. :)

18. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

<--slight threadjack-->

9mil, your piece of Junk is over at MSP World HQ. Last I saw Luther was lovin' on it or something.

<--/slight threadjack-->

-Steve

19. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

Makes you wonder why he was running D superbike class the whole last year but didn't enter that class at the GNF.
    :D

20. SClark

Well, what makes this even more interesting is that this weekend there is another Suzuki contingency weekend at Summit Point. I'm sure that both the protestor and protestee are probably going to be there, as it is a 'home track' for both.