1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Just saw on the interwebs this morning that Prince Charles has tested positive for covid-19. So has Jackson Browne. And several young people held a “corona virus” party in Kentucky in defiance of the governor’s social distancing order. One of those kids has now tested positive. SMH

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn. Poor guy just wanted to be king but he might not outlive his mama! :eek:

4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

We could only hope.....

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

And absolutely very possible. Still very sad.

8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

It was on presidents address on 3-24 @ noon.

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Wife woke up with an elevated temperature this morning. Turns out, she’s just ovulating. So, I’m getting out of here before that becomes an equally serious problem.

Steeltoe, tony 340, cav115 and 9 others like this.
  10. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

The 28 year old from the IMF who went viral last week for declaring that shutting down the economy was stupid and created the charts arguing it would cost more than just letting it run its course, turned up positive over the weekend and died yesterday. Kid might have been an ass, but that’s a shame.

11. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

All seems mostly the same except traffic is lighter. Sunday's feel like a transport back to my childhood in the 60's and 70''s when most businesses were closed anyway. Thats not a bad thing at all IMHO.
    See a surge at work with bikes coming in on trailers to get running and ride in's for service work. Have noticed more motorcycles on the road..
    Florida panhandle

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

A local motorcycle shop here is offering pick up and delivery for service, private appointments for service or sales if you call in to schedule one, new motorcycle delivery to your home and free local shipping on parts. That is doing what they can to keep their going in these times.

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Little update for those of you who wished us the best last week. Not good news so far, she still can't speak other than yes or no, mumbles a little. Doctors don't know why she's not bouncing back, they've done MRI, all kinds of blood work, checked for infections, everything shows a healthy 26 year old. Nurse took her phone into Katie's room yesterday and my wife talked to her for a minute, nurse said she smiled when she heard mom's voice which I thought was great, at least we know she's able to recognize something. They're supposed to get us set up to do face to face talk on Zoom today. Hoping maybe seeing us will help bring her out of it.
    With all the quarantines in place we can't go see her, nurse said even if you come out we can't let you in the hospital. And they're thinking she may need weeks of rehab. It's ripping my wife's heart out to not be able to be there for her. I'm not much better.

HPPT, Sabre699, Fonda Dix and 5 others like this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Bandit. Here's hoping for a expedient and full recovery.

Quicktoy and Yzasserina like this.
  15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yeah sorry to hear that man. Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

with the dmv’s being shut down in Ohio no one can transfer a title to a vehicle right now.

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear there's been no major forward progress yet. Stay strong, the human brain is a pretty amazing thing. Have they looked into signs she had a stroke?

18. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers Bandit.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Prayers for the best possible outcome Bandit.

20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:(

Make sure you get your dog where she can see her on the vid call.

Phl218 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.