1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iphone call transfer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hotfoot, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

I have an iPhone call question. My assistant, who normally works in our main office, is working remotely now due to "shelter in place" type rules. She has her office line (and mine) forwarded to her mobile phone, which is an iPhone. If she receives a call and needs to TRANSFER that call to my mobile (also an iPhone), is there any way to do that? It is not iPhone call forwarding because she needs to answer the calls, then either handle it or send it to me. I don't want callers to have visibility of my cell phone number, and I also want it to still seem like my assistant and I are both in our main office so I'd prefer not to have to have her tell them I'll call back or have her give out my mobile number.

I thought it would be simple but apparently it is not; she can add a call and merge the calls but then she can't hang up, if she does the call is disconnected. A brief Google search did not provide an immediate answer, anybody on the beeb found a way to do this?

2. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Verizon OneTalk will do it. You install their app which has a phone number assigned. Forward main business calls to one of the OneTalk numbers. That will ring the app and from there you can transfer to the second number.

Hotfoot and Phl218 like this.
  3. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Ok, thank you, I’ll take a look at that!

nd4spd likes this.