1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

@Banditracer - damn, wishing your daughter speedy recovery.

tl1098 likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

From us here as well. Hope she comes out of it ok.

3. bacolmm

bacolmm Well-Known Member

I believe that one of the drugs that is showing promise is also used to treat Malaria, Coincidence?

4. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that their healthcare data collection apparatus is a bit......underdeveloped.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Good luck on the treatment.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I can't find a link but there was an interesting comparison of maps of affected Wuhan countries and those subject to malaria. Might be India never gets hit hard...

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Damn that's rough. Hoping the best for her and the rest of your family. My Mother was an epileptic so I'm familiar with the struggles and feelings of helplessness. :(

8. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

That sucks. I hope she gets better.

9. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Detroit PD chief yesterday announced on the radio how lax law enforcement was going to be. My coworker and I just looked at each other like how fucking dumb was that?

Private meeting.....OK I get it. I would have never let that go public.

You should see the gun stores around here. Can't buy Ammo or guns. Pistols, shotguns, rifles.....all of it. GONE

The store 1/4 mile down the street from my shop has a line 50 deep out the front door.

noles19 likes this.
  10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

The worst part is my buddy that works the gun counter said all the people coming in do not even know how to handle guns.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No shit I contacted my local news channel (WYFF channel 4) via email on Wednesday. I told them I was wanting to run grocery errands for my local elderly folks but I didnt know how to get the message out. I asked them could they do a quick interview so the message gets out. I mean, old folks ain't on the internet they get their info from the local news. I even sent it to the top guy. He was much appreciative but said they were swamped covering 28 counties. I don't know where else to turn. I'm stupid as fuck when it comes to social media/technology. I want to help folks out but I don't know how.

12. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Philadelphia did the same dumbass public release. Gun sales are soaring there and rightfully so. The residents are still shooting the shit out of each, clogging up hospital beds for would be corona patients and other health problems.

Some dumbass actually called the station and asked me the other day if we would lock him up for burglary. I said yes and that we had a dog on duty that would like nothing more to sink his teeth into a felon while doing a building sweep.

He hung up.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm good., Still working from home, so i'm busy most of the day and this is a great time to catch up on projects.

speedluvn likes this.
  14. Ducti89

Hopefully theyll youtube it or get with a friend to learn.

Hell, ill even do house calls on duty and give new owners a quick tutorial.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

noles19 and 418 like this.
  16. Ducti89

You said divorce attorney wrong.

noles19, baconologist and R Acree like this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Put a note in their mailbox.

A. Barrister and Metalhead like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's used to treat malaria, not to prevent it (I think). People don't take it every day. So even if it works against the virus, it wouldn't keep the population from getting it. I suppose only the people lucky enough to have malaria at the time they catch the coronavirus would be protected. :D

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

put a note in a zip-loc bag with a rock in it and toss it in their driveways.

wait, i've heard that before somewhere

Metalhead likes this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm ready to drive to Washington and punch reporters in the face until I pass out from exhaustion.

cav115, Pride & Joy, brex and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.