1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I don't feel that way, I think he needs to push back otherwise all people would hear is the leftist media spewing the Chinese propaganda.

aaronson likes this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

One of our GM’s in Germany is really sick since last Friday.

Fever and everything, went to the doc and did not get tested there, doc said, not enough symptoms.

So there’s that. “Fantastic healthcare“ as per news, sick as a dog, still no test...

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

In Trump's case he's doing it to get under their skin I'm sure. Not the least of which I'm sure is because China's propaganda machine is claiming that our military released the virus on them.

But in point of fact, calling it the Wuhan Flu is factually accurate, and it has absolutely nothing to do with being racist or xenophobic as our own media and the dipshits at the WHO have been claiming it to be. Because if it is, then they better get to work on renaming.....

Spanish Flu
    German Measles
    Lyme's Disease
    Ebola
    Legionnaire’s Disease
    Norovirus
    West Nile Virus
    Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
    MERS
    Zika
    Japanese Encephalitis

WHO doesn't seem to have a problem with any of these even though they are all indicative somehow of the location they originated from. But then we all know why the WHO doesn't want to upset China.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  4. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Why?

speedluvn likes this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Because they are one and the same. China controls WHO while the US provides a lot of the funding.

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

Genug.

They’re international measles btw

8. Steve H

Steve H Well-Known Member

Better move to a desert somewhere - viruses don’t like heat and sunlight....

Phl218 likes this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Desert would definitely be the way to go.....I'm considering heading out to Vegas as we speak :D

IMG_E7851.jpg

[​IMG]

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Warning: Don't walk the edge of the political razor blade, this ain't the dungeon. You won't like the results.

SpeedyE and Johnny B like this.
  11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Hmmm...
    Corona virus = Dungeon closed = info stifled. If that's not a conspiracy... :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

LOL... My wife is summoned for jury duty on April 6th.

60,Wilford Bremleyitis, and a history of pneumonia.

What sayeth the beeb? Think she should try to beg out of it?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah...go to the jury assembly and say they wouldn't be here if they weren't guilty.

tl1098 likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...navirus-poses-serious-risk-for-younger-people

It'll be interesting what we pick and choose to believe and how they react on this one, but if they start telling us this do people say "nah, I'll choose to believe what you initially said that younger people aren't at risk."

So it's good that the fatality rate is still fairly low for that age group...BUT, in order for that to be, these younger people still had to end up in the hospital and some in an ICU bed. Does the regular seasonal flu still send 15-20% (1 in 7 to 1 in 5) of 20-44 year olds to the hospital....according to the CDC it doesn't.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

So after her kidney stone adventure last week, the better half now needs a root canal. Most endodontists around here aren’t taking appointments due to the pandemic, but she managed to find an appointment for next Tuesday. It’s gonna be a long 5 days until that appointment.

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So as it pertains to the original post that started this thread, I heard of another doozie today, figured I'd pass it along.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hair-dryer-coronavirus/

You know, even if this virus doesn't put a huge dent in the population, Darwinism is ever present batting clean-up at a moments notice. :rolleyes:

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And how many of those young people had underlying health issues?

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:crackup:
    Yes, should be a layup to get a doctor's note. Apologies for laughing smiley, started to reply to something else and can't get rid of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.