1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westworld TV show

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, Jan 16, 2017.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Finally watched the season 3 premiere last night.

FANTASTIC new direction for the show. Seems more straight-forward in the story-telling and (hopefully) no longer reliant on tricky time-based twists to keep the intrigue up. There are still multiple story-lines at play ala something like Game of Thrones where you know these characters are going to converge in some way, but now that it takes place mostly in the "real world" there is much more solidity to the narrative.

Aaron Paul is a great add, and I'm excited to see where his journey leads.

2. NemesisR6

Really enjoying this show again. This season has been great so far.

Based on viewership I'm not sure it's going to see another season, so hoping they wrap things up somewhat......

3. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Is it better than last season? I couldn't make it passed episode 2 or 3 last season.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  4. NemesisR6

I think so.

Yea, season 3 started strong and then meandered a bit. The finish was good but overally I can see why most people didn't enjoy it as much as season 1-2.

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Season 2 was horrible

6. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

I've kept up, but it's definitely declined in quality.

Still some good twists in there, but they need to off some main characters to cut payroll if they're gonna squeeze another season out of it.