1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Campbell's chicken noodle soup

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No see you got that reduced salt shit. It's the salt content in the original that kills errything. The fuck up out of here with that shit.

Senna likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I saw this pandemic thing coming while the Chinese were still at their bbq dog festival, so I stocked up on all the soup Metalhead could ever want. However, this post has caused me to loose all interest in food for at least a month. I guess I'll just ship my soup stash to South Carolina. That is, if all of the shipping countries are not on hiatus yet.

Jeff McKinney likes this.
  3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you want to buy anything nutritious other than a box of stale non-brand Twinkies, you should probably just shelter in place.

4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

I didn't even notice, now I'm kinda mad about it. Draw me a map... I'm gonna come do a drive-by-huck these things at your car or house.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Most canned soups are wicked high in salt, unfortunately.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

If the C-19 doesn't kill 'em, at least diabetes will still be there....

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The hell you mean 'unfortunately'? Salt kills shit. Best food product ever.

8. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

None of it or ravioli anywhere. Which are two of my staple meals. Now Im stuck only eating steak and chicken tenders. Of wait, those are all gone too. So I'm f'ed. Just like baby wipes. For my baby. I hate society.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

What do you expect? His Sunday gravy comes from a jar for christsake.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Every time I make soup I end up with at least 12 gallons of it. I think I was an Army cook in my last life.

11. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

You've obviously never had Progresso Tomato Basil then... That will make you question is Campbells was even soup or shitty ketchup.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When your mom made you grilled cheese and Campbell's tomato soup on a cold day there was no better meal.

Metalhead likes this.
  13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

IYC covered it on the next post.

14. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Count yourself lucky,he gave me a bowl of that shit before I knew what was in it.I didn't eat tomato soup for about a year after.

15. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Yeaaaah... that didn't really pan out in my situation as she was 130+ miles away from 9ys old.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Must have been nice in that Rockwell painting. Growing up with a schizoeffective manic depressive bipolar, the anxiety of wondering who was fixing to come home outweighed the relief when it was smiling mother.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Nigel, you are better than this. In more ways than one. :beer:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Toughen up, Sally.

(But f’reelz, sorry your home situation was so traumatic. Good on ya for coming out of it with your wits intact :beer: )

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Intact? spadernoodered is more like it! :crackup:

Really, though, at some point you have to let that shit go and live your one ride on this ride... or get off of it.

pickled egg likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pick one of these up for your next trip to your the rapist... ;)

[​IMG]

StaccatoFan likes this.