1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Feb 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Phl218

Phl218 .

starting Season 3 tonight. Jimmy can't keep shit straight for the life of him.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know how much longer Kim stays with him. She's been looking at him since the end of last season with eyes that say "I have to do better than this."

E Reed, rd400racer and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you still watching just so you can complain about how much you hate it or is there another reason? You've had plenty of time to make up your mind whether to watch or not by now. :D

Anyway, courtesy of Yzasserina… https://www.theringer.com/tv/2020/2/21/21146275/better-call-saul-season-5-breaking-bad-legacy

4. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Good stuff. Thanks.

Cheers,

Dave

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm watching it because I know that the team behind it is capable of putting out a very damn good show. The fact that they haven't yet is boggling to me. Hell, the movie even sucked other than the Dr Hook song on the soundtrack.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Got caught up today and a new episode comes on in a few minutes. Episode 1 of this season was meh but 2 was pretty good. Previews to 3 look even better. We shall see.

7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

FFS could there be anymore commercials.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. rwdfun

rwdfun

I ain't got cable no more so I just watch the last season of shows just before the new season comes out on Netflix. It's way more efficient this way. Especially with shows that aren't too mainstream, you don't even have to worry about spoilers.

Ending of season 4 was very abrupt. The birth of Saul Goodman was quick. Hey you are reinstated as a lawyer. Cool, ima need a form, I'm not practicing as Jimmy. Finger guns and scene

I had heard season 4 of Breaking bad was setup as the series finale with it's tying of loose ends and staring at a beautiful sunset. Wondering if it was the same here but it wasn't as clean.

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Last nights episode was good. Story line and subplots are ramping up. Definitely improving.

jksoft likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What do you guys think: Kim was telling her real life story, or she went Saul Goodman on the old crotchety man?

11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I thought she was telling the truth until the old man called her out

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So did I.

13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I thought it was true. She rarely shows much emotion and in real life I don't think a lawyer could act that well.

14. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

She is barely holding it together. I think she is going to pop, and it will be epic.

15. auminer

That episode did not suck.

It only took them 5+ seasons.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are worse whiner than Scott87 with Yahoo fantasy sports. :crackup:

17. auminer

I'm not sure if that is an insult or a compliment, so I will just smile and nod...

Fascinating that so many people pretend to like something that clearly sucks, and that you know that the people who produce said product are capable of so much better. I'm not scared to say, the emperor is nekkid...

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I guess you'd need to be familiar with our football league thread to get it. Scott have been complaining about the Yahoo interface for years. It's hilarious.

No naked Emperor here. I always said that Breaking Bad was good, but overrated. I call them like I see them. I'm not scared to say that the creators of the show are not the geniuses that you claim they are. Now, that should be good for a few pages. :D

83BSA likes this.
  19. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Maybe not so much that these aren't all that,but that most everything else sucks so bad.I like them both.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, did Kim deliberately try to get fired?