1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I thought that they said they did it already in China a few weeks back. I'm assuming the Chinese decided not to share with the rest of the world their findings...they wouldn't allow the US CDC to come over and assist/investigate since weeks ago either.

2. Give them some credit, they were probably drunk and high while doing the research :) Still so odd seeing people smoke when you walk outside your hotel and it being federally legal.

3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

In my drinking days if it came down to booze or toilet paper I would have gotten a bottle in a brown paper bag.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The two words most likely to start a panic. "Don't panic."

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Like trying to tell an irate wife to "calm down".

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Sure feels weird here in Southern California. Nobody out and about, even on what should be a very busy Friday night. People here love to head out for dinners and drinks. Stores are completely wiped out. such a huge change from just a week ago. I have an ominous feeling that the next few weeks are going to be bizarro.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Add:
    Duke Energy
    Nationwide Insurance
    Universal Studios
    Xfinity
    Pella Windows

...all these people looking out for me...I feel special.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Phl218 likes this.
  8. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

My gf is a cop here in Denver - they have new regs , no traffic stops , no minor crime chasing, no blood draws for dui , priority calls are where a citizen may be hurt ....

she wasn’t amused when I asked , so where do they draw the line on the traffic stops throttle down

Pixelator and noles19 like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So you can drive your pick up 90 down Colfax with three hookers dancing naked in the back and they won't chase you? o_O

GarrettRick likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The rulz is the rulz.

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Shocker likes this.
  13. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Link?

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm hoping that's one good thing to come out of this, bring alot of manufacturing back to the US.

Pixelator, GRH and Quicktoy like this.
  15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup:

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

JFC...I just came from Kroger to get my weekly Saturday paper at 7am. Typically there is 3 cars in the lot. This morning I had to search for a spot. And the morons...I passed one couple that was pushing two grocery carts full of nothing but toilet paper. I guess they restocked last night. I looked them right in the eyes and started laughing maniacally. I don't think they were amused.

gixxernaut, Phl218, crashman and 4 others like this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Welcome to my world.

SGVRider likes this.
  18. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This is for Mongo.

https://apple.news/Ant21W5DVRRWsFW3mi15ZMw

I will say that after reading this the hype makes sense now. These kids are sheep, the most useful kind of idiots imaginable. Don't want to get dungeony, so I'll stop there.

As an aside, earlier this week I had a student say "Ok, Boomer," to me in class. I'm 42.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My Kroger last night. I couldn't even get eggs for Sunday breakfast.

idtios..

[​IMG]

20. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

The author of that, is pretty much the same age as you... not really sure he classifies as a millennial...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.