1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale...Direct-Lift Pneumatic Motorcycle Lift....

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by xrated, Mar 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

For Sale is a Direct-Lift Pneumatic Motorcycle lift With Ramp AND Vise and end stop. This lift is in perfect operating condition and was NOT used in a motorcycle shop or any commercial business. The lift table is 93" Long.....24" Wide...and fully extended height is 33 1/2". This REQUIRES an air compressor to operate, and once the table is lifted, there is a double sided locking mechanism to prevent the table from moving. The Ramp is also removable once you get the bike on the lift. It is in great shape and will make a nice lift for someone that is tired of laying on the ground when working on their motorcycles. Obviously, this is for LOCAL Pickup ONLY.....IT'S HEAVY, just under 500 lbs....so bring some help with you when you come to pick it up. I'm located in the Knoxville, TN area and you can contact via PM on here or text me at 865-304-0254

NO TRADES......and cash only for payment! Asking $700 for everything, which would save paying taxes and a big shipping charge on a new one. If I remember, the freight charge on something like this was around $125 - $130. Please contact me before 9 PM or I may not answer until the next day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Lift Has Been Sold!