1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OTA Motogp cancelled

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Some idiot made a meme about that and it's on Facebook....

Considering Bike Week already started I can't see Volusia cancelling it and that's what is causing the issues for most of these other events.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I agree but then There was the address last night and now bike week is in the news because coronavirus has made it there. I was thinking if it could have stayed under the radar but now that national attention has been brought to bike week since someone from NY brought the virus down that I was wondering if the powers that be may shut it down.

3. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Bike Week attendees have already been exposed. Florida announced last night that one of the infected was from New York and had been attending Bike Week all week long with the virus.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the Jet Blue passenger, he was knowingly symptomatic and suspected he had Corona and STILL selfishly boarded that plane. If that asshole recovers, every passenger should be permitted a minimum of 5 nut kicks!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Like I said, it is already happening so I can't see it being shut down. Too much money involved.

6. Shocker

I believe youre talking about the West Palm Beach case.

Quicktoy and Spang308 like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So Bike Week guy never made it to Volusia although there is a 63 year old female who tested positive there.

8. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

People are so fucking selfish

9. Shocker

That's good to hear. My local news on the opposite coast of FL missed reporting that aspect, only that they travelled to Bike Week.

Pretty much. There has been a cold going around my office for the last 2-3 weeks and I started feeling it last night. I decided to skip going out to Daytona as a result just to keep others from getting sick.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People being stupid is how I wound up with a cold twice this winter before all the panic set in....

11. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Want to buy a tulip bulb?
    :D

motoboy and Robin172 like this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dewine just said 3 weeks mandatory starting Monday.

13. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

my daughter was in tears when I picked her up from softball today...they don’t know if they’re going to get to play this year and she’s devastated for the seniors who might not get to play their last year of high school sports

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh man, that is an old economic reference.... :D

bigtime, Banditracer and YamahaRick like this.
  15. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

Georgia governor left it to the districts this afternoon. Announcements started at 6pm. All of the systems in Atlanta metro are closed indefinitely with remote learning options available. Teachers are working remotely. Private schools are following the counties.

16. eggfooyoung

Lacrosse is canceled for a while.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought he said sports?

18. eggfooyoung

Don't even care, cuz I know that ain't directed at me...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Amusing that in all this what they call, without any irony, 'esport' may thrive (even more)....