1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dungeon: What happened?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Mar 3, 2020.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I say good riddance.

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Bah humbug, life should be fun

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Oh yes, those guys. Back when I still had the NEAR List going, I was catching all sorts of flack from the front office. NEAR and NESR were close to the same name and It got to the point where NEAR was the generic term.
    NESR would spew trash about LRRS and I would be told to do something about it. If we called out anyone for something they said in NESR (and Gixxer.com too) they would get outraged that the "privacy" of either site had been violated.
    If you've been on the LRRS Facebook page lately, you might have noticed some changes. We have five Administrators, including myself. One of them runs the track's official Loudon Road Racing Series page, and we have been linked and gone private. The other three are the two Executive Directors of LRRS and the Race Director. I no longer get PMs to tell me to deal with unruly members, they step in the do the dirty work themselves. So far, two casualties. (Removed from membership.)

lrrs517 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

3F401E1C-FC16-48B4-A903-7DEE5D8AEA26.jpeg

HPPT likes this.
  7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Garth. You’re not a cat guy are you?

G 97 likes this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Garth is a 'guy'?....

<Smirk>

G 97 likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

I assumed. He put Bieber in his sig pic. This is the internet. No one swerves anyone.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

somebody just had to say my name 3 times in the mirror.
    I spent some time reading while it was locked down- you sick fuqs have issues.
    I’m also caught up on some interesting shit. I’m half glad I couldn’t reply to any threads. I’ll just deposit these gems in the bank until it’s time to cash in.
    Outrage & wine for everyone.

G 97, Britt and beac83 like this.
  11. Quicktoy

Damn. What did I miss.

12. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Nothing but an "I Agree With Me" circle jerk of hatred and stupidity. And it could never be confined to there, as there were always those who tried to drop little bits into any tread in "General", But that's the way it is on every forum out there. Most sites include a "dungeon" type sub section, and there's never a case where it doesn't creed into the main area, despite the fact that sites specifically tell people to keep that talk in the confined area.
    With all the politically tribal sites that are out there, where an affirmation of belief is readily available, there are some who can't get through any conversation without bringing in the tripe that has absolutely nothing in relation to the subject topic.

ineedanap and cpettit like this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And yet you still posted in there.

Self loathe much?

jrsamples and Quicktoy like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good lord, you really are a hateful shit aren't you?

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

I wonder what it’s like to just hate life. Must have to live in your own glory days.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

My guess is he ventured in one day and took a bitch beating thus the butthurt.

crashman likes this.
  17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Evidently from the last few posts: "Good riddance"

:D

Slider82 likes this.
  18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I don't get the dungeon hate. If it get's your panties in a bunch don't go there.

jrsamples likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

There have been a couple of people totally flip out over something so minor over the years.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because way too many of y'all posted way too much stupid shit. You were absolutely not acting like adults and I have to read it all.

Damn glad I did it too as I haven't had the time to get on here for more than 8 days and having to sift through that cesspool of moronic posts would be torture.

Fonda Dix likes this.