1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to watch the 200, dont care about Nascar and TT so what should I buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by gpracer15, Mar 9, 2020.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I see that fanschoicetv is with Track Pass. No where do I see the Daytona 200 race listed in a package so I have no clue what to buy. Was hoping just to opt in on a monthly plan and then cancel after the race since thats all I see I would watch....

Need advice! Dont want to spend hours searching, thats y i asked. Thanks!

From what I see, if I look at the schedule the 200 is at 11 this saturday and if I click on that I can subscribe for $10.99/year or $1.99/month....I assume you can cancel at anytime but I dont see that stated.....Anyone care to chime in?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A ticket.

Phl218, TLR67 and Photo like this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It's included with the American Flat Track pass for $10.99 a year or you can opt for a one month pass for $1.99.

4. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Believe it or not, not everyone likes watching Flat Track... ;) . So, to the OP, yeah, from what I understand, just buy the month and then cancel

5. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Let me borrow that RGV and I'll tell you how...

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

you need to buy a plane ticket to Daytona.

7. iomfan

iomfan Well-Known Member

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Does the race actually start at eleven or is that the start of pre race stuff ? Hasn't always started at 1 ?

9. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Race starts at 11. The reason for it is because of the double header with the TT this year.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Thanks, guess I need to adjust my Sat. schedule then.