1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have your N95 masks yet?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Facebook Google and Amazon employees in Seattle / Bellevue all got the email to work from home until April.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You can go to your local hospital right now (or last Thursday like I did) coughing your guts out.

You won't get tested for coronavirus right now because they don't have the test kits for it. That's changing by the day, so , yeah, there'll be more cases reported. And the mortality rate will drop. To what, is the question.

motion likes this.
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The company my wife works for got bought by another a few months ago, new owner is based in Italy. She tells me last night that one of the big cheeses from headquarters in Italy was there all last week. :eek:
    So here I am thinking I'm safe cause I work alone and don't travel and find out my wife's going to infect me. :crackup:

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

NS- Is Qatar MotoGP cancelled due to Corona?

Damn that beer :Poke:

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Nice knowing you pal.

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

9. auminer

Here's a fun thought : first case reported inside a US prison.

Discuss... :Poke:

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. auminer

I missed that story. Are Cliff notes safe?

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just imagine the dumbest thing you could do with 54,000 incarcerated inmates......and yup, that's what they did.

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

14. Banditracer

They released almost all of them.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It would.....and if you go on Youtube you'll find just such a time-lapse map.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The thing that gets me is that their explanation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/iran-releases-54000-prisoners-to-contain-coronavirus-spread

So you start with all these prisoners in containment, and your logic is to "temporarily" release them into the population to help contain the spread? On what planet does "temporarily" releasing prisoners into the population equate to controlling the spread? o_O

I'm sure they're going to have a nice easy task of wrangling all 54K of those perps up when its time for them to go back to jail ehh? It's almost as if they are intentionally wanting to see how bad they can make things. You can't even write jokes this bad.

K51000 likes this.
  17. Banditracer

I just hope somebody gives my dog a good home. :D

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

19. Banditracer

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How does he feel about that?