1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have your N95 masks yet?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Feb 27, 2020.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

in the FWIW category...along with masks, hand sanitizer is getting hard to find in some locations. You can make your own using 2/3 cup of rubbing alcohol and 1/3 cup of aloe vera gel...until rubbing alcohol and aloe vera become hard to find. Then you can use gasoline.

2. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

He did say 'average' bear. He ain't got nuthin' on the 'smart' bears.

Funkm05 and R Acree like this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

problem with the 2 weeks incubation period is - while it's undetected, it keeps multiplying vastly. and with re-infections, there is no end to it. unless everyone stays at home for 2-3 weeks straight. longer is one in the sub-group has a case. because, even if you had it, got away with it and passed it along to the kid, the kid will re-infect you and then-what?

looks like i got rid of my flu like symptoms today after the darn Atlanta -IKEA and Supercross visit last weekend. still not immune though.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

One good thing is there are less people out and about. I did my first post vacation workout and the gym was a ghost town.:crackup:

With any luck all of the hand wringers are staying home come Sunday so that my flight up north is more pleasant and my odds of an upgrade are higher. :D I already sanitize my seating area because alot of the people on planes are booger eating slobs so there will be no real changes for me. I will just fake cough and groan alot so everyone stays away from me.:crackup:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Good for you! Didn’t that vacation end in 1997, though? :Poke: :D

Don’t say sorry either. Really fuck with people’s perceptions of you. :D

Gorilla George and crashman like this.
  6. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

I am hearing conflicting things on whether you can get it over and over, has there been any solid information yet on whether the body develops immunity after having it?

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think its way too early to know. Docs are saying that this is going to be with us every fall/winter, though.

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

i'm no virologist

9. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

If they are developing a vaccination, that suggests that once your immune system is able to recognize the virus and fight it, it should be able to protect you until the virus either evolves outside of the scope of recognition or there’s an issue with your immune system.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

this will turn into a lifelong vaccination subscription.

hey, where's the dungeon again?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In quarantine.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's not the virus, it's the stupidity.

Jay305 likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Flying back from Miami today sitting in the airport right now. Really cements home that the combination of barely functional retard level humans and potentially lethal viruses is a combination not to be trifled with.

ChemGuy likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Communication? We don't need no stinkin communication.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

jersey...get it right.

for real though, this past week and change or travel has really highlighted to me just how much of a waste these people wearing masks are. Not because of why you’d think but because of how sloppily and carelessly they implement them. Like someone trying to use a condom by wearing it wrapped over your thumb.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Dead man walking. Nice knowing you.

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com