1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not the biggest fan of getting married.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Feb 26, 2020.

1. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Nice ad but I'm curious as to how much revenue he receives from this venture? Is MT just a name and face for this product?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That sounds about as real as a $3 bill.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, it isn't...........and 'ol Mikey is pretty pithed about it.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I didn't buy it in the first place, it's obviously a joke.

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

His cartoon on Netflix is ze pure caca.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I wonder. I have a commercial building in Long Beach for sale. In 2017 they legalized marijuana and certain areas you could grow pot. “Luckily” my building was in one of those areas. I thought I hit the lottery. My building value doubled and I was in escrow 3-4 times with huge sale prices.

One of the groups that I was in escrow with, tried to make a deal work, with Tyson. This group was all excited and wanted me to meet him. I already experienced multiple failed attempts and was getting fed up with the industry. I didn’t meet him, but the impression I got was Mike was lending his name to try and get other money involved. He didn’t have the money or wouldn’t drop his own money?

Bottom line, Long Beach’s decision to tax the heck out of it killed most deals. There were over 150 licenses applied for, the group for my building spent over $80k drawing up plans for my building, pulling in consultants from successful growers in Colorado, meetings with the electric company, etc.

The license was approved for our building, but the taxes became so high the hype died down. Last time I checked only 13 or 14 groups in Long Beach actually went through with it.

Unfortunately the group we hitched our wagon to, decided not to continue wasting money and pulled out. I see 3-4 places right around me every day that did make it happen but the wholesale value of marijuana has dropped so much I understand it’s difficult to make a decent profit.

Anyway I’m back in escrow now with an automotive guy at half the price. I hope the stock market plunge doesn’t dry up everyone’s business enough that this guy gets scared and pulls out?

As good as the economy supposedly is, our business has slowed down over the past few months.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  9. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

What's with all the skepticism? The 10 million has to be real. After all he's the sole owner of Tyson Chicken, that's got to be worth something.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I thought Tyson's daughter was Asian. I see him, the bird, and that queer ghost with her all the time.

[​IMG]