1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate a f'ing theif!

Discussion in 'General' started by ClemsonsR6, Feb 26, 2020.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Me to, what the fuck and how are you going to sell used leathers. I gave my last dianese away, maybe could have got 200 bucks, either these guys are really smart and have buyers or really stupid sitting in their moms basement with a bunch of leathers and have no clue what to do with them, I pick door #2

3. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Definitely door #2.

Really hoping they are dumb enough to try and sell them.

I mean, it's bad enough they are used leathers, but like...are they going to pretend their name is Mat Mladin, Roger Hayden, etc. as well?!

Seriously, WTF?

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sure as shit can't wear the Hayden leathers, he's tiny. Rolling around wearing Mladin leathers or really any of those leathers is gonna make you stand out like a turd in a punch bowl. The cylinders, not a damn thing you can do with those except sell them as scrap.

If you're gonna steal something, steal something you can actually use.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

In the days of yore they cut thieves hands off. :mad:

tl1098 likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, stole stuff they can't even sell. Thieves ain't smart.

7. joec

joec brace yourself

likely 99pct if the modern sportbike community has no idea who mladin is. Just pointing that out

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

People shouldnt be stealing shit, buuutttt...How Da Fuq are your offices in Chino and you're not using a controlled access door or even have some cameras in the lobby, exterior etc? Pictures of these idiots would have been nice.

9. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Yeah no shit, what kind of security did these bandits have to swerve to grab all that stuff.

10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

The level of stupidity in this world never ceases to amaze me.

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

So how long before someone shows up wearing one of these at a track day or race?

12. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Those leathers are probably worth a good buck sold to a collector. They didn't steal them to wear them.

13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

They are already hanging in Ryans Roadracing Lounge

Johnny B likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But what collector is going to buy them? Can't show 'em off cause someone will rat your collecting of stolen shit ass out.

I don't know, if it was just the leathers maybe a collector or someone who knows a scumbag collector without ethics but the leathers and the blocks?

My bet is the leathers will end up in a dumpster and the blocks in a scrap metal dealers bin.

15. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Collectors buy stolen stuff all the time. They don't always want it to show off. They want it for themselves. The Mladin leathers look like they were signed. Some rich dude is going to have them hanging in his garage next to a zero mile Desmosedici and 12 other garage queen cars and bikes. Remember the corner worker that broke a piece off Rins bike as a souvenir?

16. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am 6'7 250 pounds if you see me in these leathers.. I should get to keep them just for the fact I got them on.

17. joec

joec brace yourself

I think it's more likely the only way they're coming off your body is with scissors.

track wagon likes this.
  18. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Fortunately the universe has a way of working these things out....the dirtbags who did this will get theirs at some point believe that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk