1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track gear!

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by HOLLYWOODPETE, Feb 1, 2020.

1. HOLLYWOODPETE

HOLLYWOODPETE Well-Known Member

Used track gear in very good condition. It's 6 years old and has been cleaned after every use.
    Alpinestars leather suit (42us), gloves (L), boots SMX (44), and back protector (M). I'm 5'7 170lbs with a athletic built and suit fit me perfect. Suit down once (due to a low side in the bus stop at NJMP) lol but just scuffs no tears. Boots in great condition as you can see in the pics. Great startup for someone who's thinking about getting into the sport! $700 plus shipping in US for everything. Would like to sell as a bundle but will consider selling separate. Site won't let me upload pics unfortunately but if interested you can email for pics and questions at [email protected]
    Thanks

2. HOLLYWOODPETE

3. HOLLYWOODPETE

4. dazo

dazo Well-Known Member

PM sent

5. HOLLYWOODPETE

Sold to dazo! Going out tomorrow thanks

6. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Ain't seen you around here in a long while.

7. dazo

dazo Well-Known Member

Hollywood Pete was easy to work with, got the gear in the mail super quick. Everything arrived in excellent condition, as advertised! Thanks!

8. HOLLYWOODPETE

Thanks Daz! Sorry for the late response but the friggin flu kicked my butt. Down for two weeks holy crap.