1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democratic presidential nominee. Place your bet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

My guess is they run Bernie so he can fail then they can blame his gender, race and age thus preventing any white males from getting the nomination going forward. They will pull some sort of win from this failure. Dems are very good at that.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Good...then they can run more Warrens and Post it note Amys for us to pick from.

That will show us

tony 340 likes this.
  3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Wasn't it Amy who used a comb for a salad fork? That could explain the bleu cheese in her hair.....

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sanders takes Nevada by a huge margin!

They're going to have to suicide the guy if they want to keep him from being the Dem candidate.

5. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Only 6% reported so far, but wow what a blowout for Bernie.....

6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I think the Romans predicted that this is how Republics are lost...or something like this. I could be wrong.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

download.jpg

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

9. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

87260567_2587904074819687_242814472840806400_n.jpg

Banditracer and brex like this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's amazing to see these dolts trying to out-insult and mud sling each other. They literally have nothing left to actually campaign for. It's going to be great no matter which one of them ends up getting the nomination, when they eventually have to face down the Don he's going to be like....

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Biden is out. His brain malfunction lead him to declare to a crowd he is running for the Senate.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He's competing against a guy extolling the virtues of communism.... within a corrupt party that founded the KKK yet has convinced black people they are their savior.... I am withholding any call until after the riots in that party of crazy.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

And a couple days ago he said his dead son had been Attorney General of the US. He's definitely losing it.

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Seriously?

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yes

17. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Another big cluster fuck of a "debate" for Dem's

18. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

This shit is hilarious!! I just love the hand raising! Pick me!! Pick me!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Warren sure has a hard on for Bloomberg, but he hit her back pretty hard.

I’m loving the fighting!

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

PanderPalooza...

sharkattack likes this.
  20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol this is a cluster Fuck. My wife and I have been non stop laughing. The lies. Like easily provable lies. The yelling over one another and the hand waiving. I’d cut their mics if I were cbs when they’re not called upon.