1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National Security

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 22, 2020.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Mexico is constantly trying to influence our elections. They collude with the dems and their Pravda media on it regularly. They use major media and social media to influence voters. They use their citizens as actual voters to influence elections.
    Where is the outrage?
    The only actual real, physical evidence of any russian collusion is with the dnc, obama and the clinton campaign. Where is the outrage?
    Obama influenced multiple foreign elections while President. Again, where is the outrage?
    Yes, russia is going to try using social media to push agenda. They always do. No different than the Communists within our borders like Bernie and his cock slobberers.
    Fact is, they didn't work with Trump to get elected.
    Fact is, they didn't hack and change a single vote. The votes were cast by the voters, including a few million illegal mexican citizens.
    Voters are influenced by ads and shit they read on the internet every day, it's up to the voters to make heads or tails and decide which way to vote.
    If someone decides they don't want to vote for Buttgiggly because he's gay, well that is their issue. Doesn't matter how they learned the fact.

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Butti is gay?!!!! WTF

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am sure that the Dems are horrified that the American people are trying to influence the election.

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That’s a little too much truth there fella. You’re fired.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Right job wrong guy IMO. Obama grossly expanded it filling with the very type of people you don’t think should be there. It needs cleaning and downsizing. This is just the wrong guy to do it.

7. sheepofblue

Have you see the Democrat opponents? Fake Russia is the best they got

8. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So you guys think Maguire who spent more than 30 years in the navy and graduated seal training with a broken leg is a fucktard and needs to get a real job at McDonald's. Keep it up you're winning.

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

LOL. Military service has nothing to do with it, never has, never will. So, just get over that too often used BS. Military members can be complete shits just like civilians can. I’ve seen it from both fucking sides. But...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...on-army-sanctions-hagel-gillibrand/794770001/

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm thinking that vote could have been changed by voices in her head, not Russians.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I didn’t see Maguire in the article, so I’m assuming it was an example of misconduct with senior command types. I’m not sure that’s fair to paint him with that brush. I get your point tho

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

It doesn’t play in the narrative, so basically.

13. sheepofblue

after the election I will have more flexibility or similar.....
    honeymoon in the USSR for the leading candidate....

Kind of like the accusal of KKK from the party that founded it and had some kind of wizard in their leadership (who started a chapter) as late as 2010 including being a filibusterer of the Civil Rights Act.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maguire was a temporary appointment and there are time limits on temporary appointments.
    Maguire's time is up in March so he was all done in a few weeks anyway. He was never supposed
    to be permanent. He's part of the old boy's club which is exactly what Trump doesn't need, he
    wants someone who will weed out the longtimers who think they are in charge. Those people
    need to go and only someone from outside can do it. Time to dismantle some of the deep state.
    Maguire actually handled the so-called whistleblower complaint correctly and was raked over
    the coals for it by Adam Schiff and the left if I remember correctly. According to Trey Gowdy,
    the only thing Trump was pissed about concerning the briefing was that Adam Schiff was there.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

16. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

I just know that Putin Is going to trick me into voting for Trump again .

XFBO, brex, StaccatoFan and 1 other person like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

18. Newsshooter

So there's nearly 500,000 people in the military and there's some bad apples, unfuckingbelieveable. :D. Any of those assertions towards Maguire? At least he didn't avoid serving due to bone spurs in his feet.

19. Newsshooter

So Maguire was relieved early because Schiff was there? That makes sense........

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

he was relieved because he is a traitorous pice of shit. Why is that difficult to understand?