1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 2020 Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Tyler is incredibly talented. I was on track with him at some track days and watched him race flat track locally. He has what it takes to succeed in Europe. In my opinion, he's the most talented American young gun at the moment.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Did I miss something?

https://motomatters.com/analysis/2020/02/12/motogp_silly_season_grinds_to_a_halt.html

Yamaha dealt the first body blow to any major grid shakeup, moving quickly to extend Maverick Viñales' contract through 2022, then moving rookie sensation Fabio Quartararo to race alongside him in the Monster Energy Yamaha team. Valentino Rossi was promised full factory support from Yamaha in a satellite team if he decided to continue racing after 2020 instead of retiring.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

We landed on the moon too.

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Anyone seen anything that looks like a MA SBK list? I can only think of Hammer, Attack, HSBK, Westby, KWR ... which only makes 7 bikes I can think of. Am I missing anyone who has announced a 2020 entry?

5. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Superbike Unlimited was teasing a team. Not sure where that’s at now. Scheibe should be racing too.

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

MA 600ss talent pool is looking pretty thin. With the superbike cup incentives, it's a no brainer to run a 1000 in sstk 1000, then get free entry and a free set of donuts for sbk.

7. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Agreed. That was probably my favorite class last year and most of the heavy hitters either aren’t racing at all or have moved to a different class.

I’m hoping some lesser-known racers step up and make it exciting, but it sucks to see that Hayden isn’t racing and it appears neither is Prince.

8. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I’m not sure if it was posted before but Damien Jigalov is joining the European Talent Cup with Dynavolt. I’m pretty sure that’s Tyler also wil race in the same class, and not the Junior world championship. If you don’t know what the Eoropean Talent Cup is, just look up the name Xavier Artigas and see how fast he ended up on the World Championship Moto3 podium...

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The jury is still out on Damien being a world level talent, but I think Tyler has a shot. I wish them both the best though. Both work hard and are great young men.

10. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Corey Alexander is supposed to run SSTK/SBK as well.

11. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

The Scott family must be paying some big money because the kid did not really impress in Rookies Cup last year.

rcarson15 likes this.
  12. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The most British-looking American Racing Team bike livery

13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

they stole APs fender design too.....

JJJerry likes this.
  14. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I give it a solid 1.5 thumbs up!

15. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

There’s a little bit more to story....He impressed some important people enough to be able to get that ride, since it’s a pretty sought after ride, even if you have to bring money to the team. I’m pretty sure Mr Scott is not paying but someone else bringing money to the table.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure AP has mentioned that he modeled his after Moto2 fenders.

17. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Always good to have a sugar daddy so to speak.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

It happens more often that most are aware of. In all levels of all types of racing.

19. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Steeltoe likes this.
  20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Awesome for Josh that he’s got one thing lined up after another.

Boman Forklift and turbulence like this.