1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike B going hard in the paint.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I certainly wouldn't get all uppity when it comes to farmers either. Not only is the process of getting the best yield per acre a challenge they are some of the best boot strappers on the planet.

TurboBlew and tony 340 like this.
  2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Does anybody else find it funny that people hate orange man so much they look past record unemployment, wage growth, record stock market closings almost weekly. The list goes on....the man produces good numbers. Simple as that.

YamahaRick, Montoya and XFBO like this.
  3. Venom51

I don't have to like him as much as my retirement accounts do.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I wouldn’t call it funny per se.......... but definitely ironic:D

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The TDS is so strong with the unintelligent that they have to make up bullshit to blame on him. It takes zero grey matter to vote dem.
    It's sad really, but their salty tears are quite delicious.

6. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Farmers earn their stripes just as much as many other professions.

Keep in mind one bad season of weather and they can literally lose everything.....while dudes sitting in their cubicle still collect their salary.

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Mikey liked it so much he couldnt put a few frames of himself saying who he is and he approves of the message? Only text??
    I ask...What would Pat Morita say?? :)

8. Venom51

Sand da floor...

TurboBlew and britx303 like this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Nope....it's par for the course at this point. It doesn't matter if Trump single-handedly cured cancer, fed the world's hungry, disarmed the entire planet and gave every American citizen (and illegal) a job. He's still a racist asshole who grabs female genetalia.

Pure identity politics at this point. The country hasn't been this polarized in quite a while....the left are simply the sorest of losers.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    tony 340 likes this.
  10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

What is even funnier, is the way good ol’ sunkist is living in the heads of TDS sufferers like yourself 24/7/365.
    :crackup:

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Some people want better than to have a complete and total a$$h01e criminal that spits out word salad and moronic tweets as the President of the greatest country on earth. I agree with them on that. When I say criminal, I am not talking about any of that BS he was impeached on. I am talking about Trump U, stealing from his charity, etc. With that said, I am glad our country is doing well.

I however won't vote for a communist (Sanders, Warren or Steyer) because that would be worse. I will have to see if the Democratic nominee outside of those three moderates any after winning the nomination and weigh that against the Libertarian nominee or four more years of the Orange man. I thought it was bad four years ago, but the Democrats replaced one of the worst candidates in history with a pack of the most liberal candidates in history. Every damn one of them outside of Gabbard (who has no chance) endorses or co-sponsored the Green (Communist) New Deal.:mad::(

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Cite?

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh get a grip, look it up. Common knowledge, paid large fine.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Mmmhhhmmmm, the DJT Foundation was dissolved as a result of admissions of breaches of fiduciary duty by DJT under the settlement. All's well that ends well.

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The knowledge is common for those who care to seek it out. I do not watch television for news. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, any of it. It has been some time since what they sling could be considered journalism.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That is a pretty bad look for Trump. Still dont give two shits though.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....soooo I take it you and your ilk are upset that it's NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE ....OR FACT, that DJT stole funds resulting in that fine, huh??? Gotcha! So much for searching out the truth.

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member