1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

History Belongs To Those That Write It

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Feb 12, 2020.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

funny... I once heard a traffic court judge give a defendant a perfectly logical solution to his repeated driving w/o a license or insurance citations. Ride a bicycle!!

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Clinton's passed NAFTA and about 1.5-2 years later we were closing factories like it was cool in the midwest.

FUCK that family. Borderline organized crime.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Your posts consistently seem to have a racial tone to them. Are you trolling or exercising your right to free speech?

4. tony 340

Why are you pulling the race card? Are you black? I've never met you.

In Detroit all black guys vote Democrat.

In 150 years they went from slavery to freedom then back to slavery.

Somehow they think the promises of Section 8, Bridge cards, and other "free" bullshit is a good reason to vote Dem.

5. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

It is when you literally have nothing... food for thought.

6. tony 340

Making good decisions seems to help, but what do I know.

Funny thing is all the people I know on above mentioned programs seem to have no problem having more Keeeeedz.

7. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Oh I agree completely and am no fan of the programs. However I can sympathize with some of the people born into it with little or no chance of escaping.

8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

He didn`t cause it, but he took the remaining shares away from shareholders and gave them to the union.

In the end, taxpayers got stuck with approx 25 mil that did`nt get paid off.

IMO, huge mistake. Should have let them file. Get rid of the union, and be competitive.

9. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Not a terrible idea for the union carmakers who sold a shit ton of cars...at taxpayer expense.

Big O knew this.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Little or no chance? You mean all those programs aren’t lifting the downtrodden out of poverty and setting them on the path of self sufficiency?

So WTF are we paying for?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Votes

aaronson likes this.
  12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

When you get a moment, dig up the demographics of section 8 & other welfare programs. You’ll be shocked at what you find.
    I will say this- the GOP & conservative media have an almost magical way of making you guys thinking they’re on your side.

tony 340 likes this.
  13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Here`s the thing.

Political parties and politicians have nothing to say if someone wants to succeed in America.

It`s all bullshit and excuses, no matter your race.

Shit, I`d hire someone purple if they were a good worker. The race thing is bullshit as is politics. :D

tony 340 likes this.
  14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

So do the Liberals, and liberal media. It's only when one removes their head from their ass, and starts to look at things from all perspectives then one can truly understand BOTH sides are fucking us ALL in every hole they can.

Robby-Bobby, Buckwild and Banditracer like this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nuh uh. Your side fucked you more first.

16. tony 340

I don't know the exact numbers but in the Upper Peninsula there are droves of white people on Govt. Assistance.

Not much industry up there so they don't have a ton of options.

Housing and everything is super cheap. It's like going back in time up there.

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Gotta get that government cheese when you can...Question...what stops then from moving to where the work is?

cav115 likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The 52 week paid vacation. Duh.

cav115 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For most people it's the perception they can't do it. Also comfort in the known even if it's bad. Others are fine being paid to do nothing. Others perceive they can't leave family. Lots of reasons really, it's tough to go from the known to the unknown hoping you'll be able to get a job and find a place to live when you get there.

cav115 likes this.
  20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Can’t disagree.