1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anaheim One SX 2020 starts tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 3, 2020.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I find the calendar a little confusing as far as logistics go but I'm glad that they are on this regularly.

2. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Still loving the complete absence of Mr. Annoying McShouterson in the booth...:D

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I heard he may be back

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Holy shit the 250 guys are crashing like crazy!

Mblashfield likes this.
  5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

What a last lap at the 250 final at Anaheim 2

scottn and Mblashfield like this.
  6. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

That race was almost as good as the bobby robby & middle finger dude bbs thread, almost

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is that the whole stadium boo’ing Ferrandis for riding like an asshat.

Mblashfield and BROsiah like this.
  8. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

He deserved it, running a straight line through that corner and injuring the other guy. They should sit him out a round for that BS. Awesome night for ET3. Bummed about BB4, he was carrying some speed and might have had something for KR94.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I agree, he t-boned Craig with way too much momentum, he basically used him as a berm, and then when he came up on his team mate Lawrence at the end of the race he immediately preceded to try a similar move. I'm like are you kidding me, he's going to take out both Geico Honda teammates in one race. It's a bummer that Lawrence then crashed and broke his collarbone from his own mistake (obviously because he was riding over his head trying to catch back up) but still, he deserved a podium last night. Instead both Honda riders DNF'd and one for sure is now sidelined for a while.

For those that didn't catch it.... @:30 and then @1:30

Mblashfield likes this.
  10. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

I'm a bit surprised that he did not get some sort of penalty for the first move.
    Second one was a bit less offensive.

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

A show of hands of those who've never raced off-road...

renegade17, turner38 and Mblashfield like this.
  12. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Sure would like to know how they “ judge” these incidents, when you knock a rider 30ft Away from the contact point, there had to be a less physical passing opportunity on the track.

13. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Then he bullied a 16 year old. Jet will come back and whip his ass regularly very soon.

Once a Wanker.. and scottn like this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah, the second move there wasn't as bad as the first, but I think that's only because Ferrandis' aim was off, not because he intentionally didn't want to cut the kid's nose off and send him flying off track like he did his teammate.

He pulled similar crap a few months ago in Paris. Even worse, slow the video down to 1/4 speed and watch it @ about 4 seconds in, not only does he slam into JHill, look how he throws his elbow out into him right at the end for good measure. He's just a generally dirty rider.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Ferrandis is deservedly going to get knocked off his bike in the next couple rounds. And then in typical Ferrandis style he will cry about it.

16. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

Ferrandis did get a $3000 fine and 12 months probation

HPPT likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

scottn likes this.
  18. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Man that was heartbreaking to watch, I was really hoping he would get that win

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

20. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

San Diego was a good one. I took one look at the two long whoop sections and said "Cooper Web is screwed tonight". Good on him for proving me completely wrong on that one.

scottn and Triple X like this.