1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

He gets it, in regards to "winning". But is he saying hide the extreme message, and then once elected, go about implementing it? Or is he more moderate? He wants the "career criminal" out of the white house. Well, that's what we would have had if Hillary would have won. At least he is straight about it all being about power. I'd rather it be about making America better.

And an edit: He seems pissed that the flyover states have a say in the Senate, and the country.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head there. Carville is our better. Just ask him.

4. 2blueYam

The funny thing is for anyone has been following politics for a while (a couple decades at least) will find it very amusing that James Carville would be the voice of reason in the Democratic party. Yes, he is saying to hide the far left stuff . He wants them to talk about the middle America stuff that helped them in the 2018 mid-terms in the swing districts. I am pretty sure it is already too late for that.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, I don’t find any comfort while I’m taking the trash out the front door the back door is open blowing trash back in.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Understatement of the day.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

the hyperbole coming out of dem scum is hilarious

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Not one Dem on the stage last night would have taken out Soleimani, he would still be alive and plotting to kill Americans today if they were in office.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bill Maher is still spouting fear mongering that Trump will never leave office. Which is the same dumb shit Repubes said about Obama.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yet it has always been a democrat that introduces the repeal of the 22nd. So was it some goober saying it or was it a serious conversation?

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/third-term-for-obama/

adio1dog likes this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

13. 2blueYam

So watching some Democratic speech thing in NH. The last speaker said she wants a carbon free environment. I guess she wants all the plants and people to die, because you know we need carbon to live.

Spang308 likes this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If these morons really are scared of carbon dioxide, they need to revisit a third grade science book, go to Lowes or HD, buy 20 trees each and plant them. Plants scrub CO2 from the atmosphere.
    AOC, you're welcome. I just saved you 92.9 trillion dollars.

15. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

GND and other fraudulent schemes have nothing to do with the environment. AOC's former eminence grise admitted as much, it is all about control and 'restructuring' the economy. Arguing with the true believers about the science or effectiveness of policies is about as worthwhile as trying to get Trotsky reinstated to the Communist Party.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn those pesky facts. Can we do carbon light?

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Creepy Joe doing his nest John Wayne impersonation. This guy just gets more awesomer every day.
    He seemingly can’t count either, just like the Iowa Dems. :crackup:

18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

There was a clip on the news this morning from NH. It had Warren fist pumping/bobble heading while saying our only goal is to beat Donald Trump.

No shit! It is implied that you are hoping to be the one elected over him (or anyone else in that office). Don't tell me the obvious...tell me what you will do once in that office.

It is embarrassing that she is considered a leader.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

By whom?

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

They will do the same shit Obama did.. and The GreenNewDealio