1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRAND NEW - Bell Race Star Flex DLX Motorcycle Race Helmet - M

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by R6RacerAnonymous, Nov 28, 2019.

1. R6RacerAnonymous

R6RacerAnonymous Well-Known Member

Up for grabs is a BRAND NEW in the box Bell Race Star Flex motorcycle racing helmet in a size MEDIUM. This is the Matte-Gloss Black-Chrome graphic.

This is the best motorcycle helmet on the market right now in terms of safety, ease of use, and overall value. Pics can be seen at the link below:

https://siouxcity.craigslist.org/mpo/d/sheldon-brand-new-bell-race-star-flex/7028748836.html

This helmet is $750 new. Get this one for nearly half price at $400 shipped. You get everything pictured. Thanks for looking!

arai corsair v bell star race pro qualifier carbon ls2 x12 x11 x-eleven x-fourteen x14 x-11 x-14 tc2 rf1200 rf-1200 rf-1100 rf1100 airow agv scorpion exo at950 hjc rpha 11 pista gp-r gpr gp corsa corsa-r schuberth r2 rf-sr k3 shark icon airframe bilt nolan sport bike sportbike crotch rocket racing racer race track trackday lid yamaha honda suzuki kawasaki ducati aprilia triumph moto guzzi mv agusta harley davidson buell energica

2. R6RacerAnonymous

3. bugeye

bugeye Well-Known Member

build date?

R6RacerAnonymous likes this.
  4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Wish it was an XL, I might have considered this as a backup lid.

Straight up Kylo Ren! Love that scheme, GLWS!

5. R6RacerAnonymous

I agree, it's a sick design! I bought it as my backup lid as well and thankfully never needed in for 2019. Now it doesn't match my color scheme for 2020, so my loss is someone else's gain.

Build date is 03/2019.

6. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Man, I wish these lids fit my head!!!

7. R6RacerAnonymous

Bump.

I saw the same helmet for sale at a retailer last weekend for $750 + tax!

8. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

How does this fit comparative to the previous gen? I ask because the previous gen felt like there was hardened plastic squeezing my temples.

9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I had the previous gen Bell Star Carbon as well before I went to the new Race Star. Overall fit is about the same, if not a bit more snug (at least on my XL head).

If you did not enjoy the previous gen, I'm not sure you'd like the new one.......best bet is to find one to try on.

JTRC51 likes this.
  10. R6RacerAnonymous

JTRC51, I apologize, but I hadn't worn the previous gen to compare. I was a Shoei guy before switching to Bell for this most recent gen Race Star Flex DLX.

Compared to my old Shoei X-Eleven and X-Twelve, the Bell felt a little more snug at first. After a few race weekends to break it in, I feel like the fit of the Bell is comparable to my Shoeis. All were in size medium.

11. R6RacerAnonymous

Bump

MXjunky likes this.
  12. R6RacerAnonymous

13. R6RacerAnonymous