1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentin Debise

Discussion in 'General' started by chickenpants, Feb 5, 2020.

1. chickenpants

chickenpants Well-Known Member

Whatever became of Valetin? Seems like he was in peak form when he crashed in the 200 and haven’t heard about him since.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's not interested in racing anything but a top superbike ride. I know of at least one offer for a one-off to show what he has in the tank that he turned down.

I want to say he has been testing for Michelin but I need to double check on that. I might be thinking of someone else. I don't think it's been three months since I was having that conversation. Damn, I must be getting old. :D

3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Confirming that he's been testing for Michelin, per a post on his Instagram one week ago.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wasn't he doing something for Graves on the Kawasaki?

5. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

He was racing AFM

6. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

he raced EWC 8hr of Sepang for a privateer team on a CBR and finished 18th. he also did a few races in FSBK last year.

sometimes he hangs out in San Diego and kicks my ass on a bicycle.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I sure wish one of you goofballs would win the mega power millions ball and get this guy and Herrin back on a bike in MotoAmerica.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But I wouldn't do that. I'd get a pimp cup, a gold grill and a karate monkey. The rest I'd waste.

TurboBlew and Knotcher like this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"Zee bike was just a piece of sheet."

- Valentin Debise

Best interview sound byte in quite some time :D:crackup:

10. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Graves was bringing him in to race a SSTK bike, I think partly to help development but also I think as a check on Andrew Lee.

Pretty sure he is still doing development work for Michelin. Kind of just seems drifting otherwise other than keeping himself in really good shape.

11. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Looks like our buddy Debise will be filling in for the injured Sandro Cortese at Pedercini Kawasaki for the next couple of rounds :beer: