1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Yamaha r1 Bill of sale 4500 miles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Nathan Hibbs, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Nathan Hibbs

Nathan Hibbs Well-Known Member

Cross plane r1. $5000 Core moto lines, quick turn billet throttle tube, flashed and tuned ecu for pump fuel, Dano quickshifter, renthal clip ons, delkevic 3/4 exhaust, pirelli super corsa sp, vortex rearsets, sharkskins body been down once still fully functional. Graphics are think vinyl paint is clear coat paint under neath. Will come with spare tail section new unpainted. Keyless fuel cap, crg levers. Fully safety wired spec. Moto d and pro bolt pre drilled hardware. Bike has 4500 miles on it was purchased from salvage auction. No intentions of making street legal so have no paperwork for title process. Just bill of sale from last guy I bought from and one from myself with copies of Id. Selling to because I found another bike. No trades and willing to travel to help with distance. Located in Missouri. I have a trip planned to New Jersey next weekend so any where between here and there I can drop it off.

[​IMG] https://photos.app.goo.gl/NA4XD2sVwvpLxoHV8https://photos.app.goo.gl/NA4XD2sVwvpLxoHV8

2. Nathan Hibbs

CORRECTION 2013 MY APOLOGIES

3. Nathan Hibbs

I will be road tripping from Kansas City to NYC this Friday and Saturday. January 17-19 2020. I will be unloaded headed there and could bring one more bike with me on the return, if anyone needs anything hauled along the way let me know i will be glad to help.

4. Nathan Hibbs

Bump, this thing is a blast to ride. i would not mind trading for an r3 or an r6 if that suites anyone?

5. Nathan Hibbs

6. Nathan Hibbs