1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Audi (A6) Owners Here?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Dec 27, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You're not including the dividends in your equation. :D

(there better be some damn good dividends)

Boman Forklift, Phl218 and rafa like this.
  2. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Well, I was driving my CRV:Puke:, which I really didn't like. I traded in my Pilot for the CRV and regretted almost immediately:(. So, she's got the car she likes, and so do I. Win-win. (But secretly I wish I had the A6...;))

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Are you currently married? Many married guys I know do this exact same thing with their wives. I know I have many times although I do have a fun car that rarely gets driven and some motorcycles. For me the daily driver is usually a hand me down or something I’ve bought used and inexpensive.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That seems to be what we do. I'll eventually get a GTI or Miata as a third car but until then I drive the Big Blue Milfwagon and Sam gets the nice car. I kinda like driving something that I don't care all that much about and if someone does something stupid I'll just ram them and blame them. :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. Boman Forklift

LOLOLOL. I told my kids when merging and the other guy wants to be a jerk and not let you in, I care way less about my Honda then he does about his Mercedes or BMW,etc., if he is smart he will let me in.

6. sharkattack

Yep, currently married. I'm liking the Pilot. I'm not as particular about cars as I am bikes, so to me, a car/truck is basic transportation. My bikes are my fun vehicles.

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah, wife drives the cayenne now, but nearing 200k miles, she's got the itch for something new. i like to keep my Ram1500.
    guess i will get her a 2015 or so GLK or the like but keep the cayenne and throw some big offroad tires on it. Carmax won't give me 2 grand for it anyways.

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Yep, and my wife tolerated a Civic as a commuter for a few years because it made sense. When it was time for her to upgrade to her baby Lexus SUV that she wanted, she got what she wanted. She tolerates a lot of shit from me between cars and motorcycles and she doesn't ask for much so I better come through when she does. :D

9. sharkattack

Haha! Are we married to the same woman? I made a few edits to your quote, however.

10. Boman Forklift

LOL, we all are married to the same woman. Mine put up with a mini van for 8 years and then lucked out with a Prius until the kids were out of college, so she bought an AMG C43 when it was her turn to have fun.

11. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

When I asked my wife what car she wanted she said whatever. I bought her 1970 Buick Riviera, that was her first car :)

12. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Y'all are slipping. Not a one of you has asked for pictures of @RossK6 's marriage age daughter...

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked, sayin' somethin' like that, man.

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Thems fight’en words ‘round these parts.

15. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Putter would have asked