1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System. Size L. Used 4 times. Near New.

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Aaron Grayson, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Aaron Grayson

Aaron Grayson Active Member

Alpinestars Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System
    Color: Black
    Size: LG

I am getting out of riding and selling all of my riding items. I like very nice things, typically buy high-end, and always take excellent care of my gear so please check out my other motorcycle listings as they are all top-notch and in excellent condition.

I am selling my Alpinestars Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System which is in PERFECT condition, has never been in a crash, and the airbags never been deployed. I used this vest on only 4 track days and I have since decided I am getting out of riding motorcycles. The best comes with the original packaging and its clear it was own by someone who is super particular about keeping things nice, neat, and looking amazing. That's what you are getting with this vest.

I am also selling the track suit that I used in congunction with this vest. I paid $1150 for this vest and you are able to get a near-new vest for only $950.

Attached Files:

2. CHOJI_MOTO

CHOJI_MOTO Active Member

I am very interested, PM sent.

3. Aaron Grayson

Price drop $925

4. africanjon

africanjon Active Member

What size suit did you use this in?

5. Aaron Grayson

Size 54...the suit is for sale as well and was used as little as the vest as they were purchased together.

6. Aaron Grayson

7. Aaron Grayson

8. Aaron Grayson

9. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Haven't had a chance to ride with it on track yet, obviously. But rode a couple times with it on the street, in both street and race mode. Arms great every time. And I love having the LEDs active on the suit! Thanks!

10. Aaron Grayson

I am super stoked for you. I really am. Have fun!