1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes on Virginia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Actually there was a reason I took it out that day. Day before (was the fall 3 day anterless season) I had a wonderfull 'encounter' in the parking lot of the area with a Fudd. I was using my AR. Came back to the truck for lunch and some guy was there at his truck. Guy went fucking ape shit to me about having an AR15. Went so far as to threaten to call the cops since"Ar15's are illegal to have in WI". I told him to go the fuck ahead. Mind you this clown is blowing a gasket towards someone holding a LOADED AR. Guy got in his truck and left. My dad, uncle and brother all had a WTF look on their faces. Since we drove to the place everyday and home at night, on sunday I brought my Barrett. Dad, uncle and brother had no idea I brought it (drove my own truck). Get to the parking lot just as its getting light out. Open the tailgate, open the case and start putting it together. As I'm putting the barrel spring in place, my dad looked at me and asked if I was seriously gonna use that thing. Yep. Put the bipod out, put it on the ground. Took the box of ammo and opened it. Grabbed the magazine and just then the Fudd clown rolls in. I just stood at the back of my truck loading the mag smiling all the way. Grab the rifle, put the mag in as the guy got out. Guy just looks at me. I yell "Is this one better?". Guy got back in his truck and left.:crackup:

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

One of my former employees used to take my full auto 300 black out SBR out hog hunting all the time. He’d get a fucking ton on one mag in about 3 seconds. He was a former chef and would try and bring in candied bacon every day. Yuck.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Damn dude...that was amazing. :bow:

Broome, are you reading this? You're gonna have to up your water bottle war story...you just got beat! :D

jrsamples likes this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

It's great that the guy came back. :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah man, it's more in case the bad guy is in an M 113 and you reeeeaaaallllyyy don't want him getting away. :D

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Casey Ryback?

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

No. As fat as Steven Segal is today.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Actually, its the concussion from that brake(sideways) that gets you.

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Actually, probably the same size out as went in.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You mean Mr. "Shoot them as soon as they come out of the pen" Warren? The same guy who claimed that just getting a bullet near that doe, killed her? That was disproven on Myth Busters.

12. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I don't think he expected me to be back. :D Hell I didn't even expect he'd come back to this parking lot. Honestly I was hoping that he actually would call the sheriff dept/dnr. Would had been epic to see his face when he was told by them that he is an idiot.

13. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

No I meant he was From Kingston I live here remember the Home depot Shooting was like 4 miles from our house in Alexandria. People had tarps up at gas stations to shield customers. trust me it was a wild experience getting gas here in VA and in MD

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I was there to catch him. Now you are going to be a skeptic like my brother was. But I told him that was why I was going and they caught him while I was there......coincidence? Nope you can thank me with gift of Maple Sugar Candy.....

15. Handicapped Racer

Oh no skeptic at all. this town was shaken by those two. if I remember correctly there we reports of a white van and people we freaking out. So no skepticism on my part. Shoot me an address i'll ship that shit out asap..... after I taste it lol

16. sheepofblue

Actually I was near Crystal City most of the time. But was in a hotel with a bizarre cemetery that I walked by to get to the bus. Don't tell my brother though :crackup: I seem to be there at bad times though as I was there when they caught a spy also. (thankfully not on 9/11 but some of our company were stranded there for a time).

Before they were there they shot someone in Alabama. Think they moved on knowing there is more folks here that would shoot back.

17. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

18. Handicapped Racer

You were even closer to our condo in Alexandria. Never noticed any commentaries over there though. remember the name of the hotel?

19. sheepofblue

Nope been a while ago. All I remember is when the @#$#@ travel agent got the room she said it was a bit far from the Metro. I asked what is far and she said a mile. So I am like fine I can walk that far. Well it was a mile if you were a crow and could fly over two interstates. If you were a sheep it was a 30 minute @#$@# bus ride. Good chance I could find the name though in my records.... might be interesting to see if the cemetery is still there, bizarre it kind of looked like an old family plot they have been burying pets in or something. Checked it out everyday and walked on by shaking my head more each time.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member