1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

That was one hell of a race to see. Watching y'all try to get up the inside of someone in every corner, like in that picture.

I live in Nashville. I tried to get @ghetto customs Chris Parrish to come down with me to that camp you just had, but we couldn't make it work. I'd like to get him into it too.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Are they minis?:D

Phl218 and E Reed like this.
  3. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

My old slow ass in the 450 amateur race... received_2743204189071463.jpeg

No Brakes, Robby-Bobby and jksoft like this.
  4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

That looks like fun!

Was Clarence there, like in WWE fashion, heckling everyone?.....wearing a cape or anything?

Sorry, I couldnt resist.:flag::)

5. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Is Clarence the one with the video of someone heckling him while he's in the gravel trap?

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Even it was it wouldn't be.

7. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

:crackup: That was a good video, but alas, not Clarence (Heckler or Hecklee)......I believe that was "Mr. Sunshine"

But yea, I was wondering about anything like that happening, except I could envision CR in a mask and cape.....or something....or nothing?

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol no Clarence was NOT there. He’s basically gotten himself Removed a while back From flat track events.

Last I saw he got himself banned from the one Flat track forum for chasing down any pic he could find of Dalton and posting how I/we were cheating. Even on the American Flat Track own page.

So no I haven’t seen him in and dirt events other than trails.

9. Robby-Bobby

You looked great! You were in the same race as one of my protégés Landen smith on the KTM 250 Framer.

10. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Thanks man. That was my first real attempt at flat track, so I still have a lot to learn. That kid was fast! He lapped me in turn 4 of the last lap by passing me on the outside. I didn't slow down to let him over and he wound up chopping my front tire. It didn't bother me at all, but he looked a little upset over it, like it was my fault. No harm no fool on my end.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  11. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Man I bet that flat track racing is a blast. It would be so fun backing those things in.

12. Robby-Bobby

Lmfao!!! Just when I thought it was ending, Steven Isebhower calls D&D to tattle to my mother. I kid you not, this grown ass man calls my mother at work.
    Steven, I’m 37. My number is18506375838 call me anytime.

We were sitting right there when she told him “I am not friends with you, or Clarence and we don’t want you or him contacting us.

Then Steven says he’s gonna send the screenshots .

Careful folks, we got a badass over here 8D1042BC-9DA9-4F2C-BC7E-43F11CC59CCC.jpeg

MCW and rd400racer like this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just when I thought this couldn't possibly reach a new low. :crackup:

Shenanigans and Banditracer like this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

15. Robby-Bobby

I mean it has been a week. Although, I got a few screenshots from my buds last night where Clarence was still stalking me and talking shit.

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

17. MCW

MCW Well-Known Member

Did he really go tell your mother you threatened to drag your nuts on his bike and to make you stop? haha

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Notice I didn't come on here and say anything.
    I'm waiting for my phone call back from Rob.
    But I thought I'd be nice and give then the benefit to head this off because he is associated with their Business.
    And yes I did tell his Mom he wants to drag his nutts across my bike.
    So guess I will see where this goes for now.
    But lies spread about me wont be tolerated now will threats to my property or anything I own.
    But you wont be getting anymore info from me.
    I'm going to deal with this on a personal level on phone.

Steven

19. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I'm starting to think this is all TBI related. I have to think that, as the only other possibility is that my favorite race org. has been infested with whiny ass lunatics.

MachineR1, Scotty87 and noles19 like this.
  20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member