1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The joke thread is thataway... - - - >

2. MurfSVR

MurfSVR Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpusch, jrsamples, YamahaRick and 6 others like this.
  3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Big weekend of winning. Surprised it's so quiet around here.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Did you brave resistors finally slay the orange dragon? Did you emerge from your safe space? Pence is president now?

XFBO likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Had to clean out Mom's house, update Win10 on my Macbook and slap a new battery in it, try to get the parts for my couch from Rooms2Go, and spoil the Shelties....too busy to read about Schiff's lies.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Do tell. I haven’t seen or heard anything of the sort.

But I also don’t suck the cnn cock either.

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

...CNN...

Attached Files:

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Who's cock then?

600 dbl are likes this.
  9. blkduc

El Oh El

Bolton has a book coming out, his "feelers" about Trump are in it, guess what leaked...yup his "opinion". Also, the dems desperately want Bolton's butt hurt on the stand and so -

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/...ions-including-leaked-john-bolton-manuscript/

Holy crap you can't make this up if you tried, bonus points for being the identical twin of a hero deepstater. :crackup: The poor resistors are ready to kick Lucy's football again.

Vstate60 likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Vindman's need a rope around their necks.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The NY Times has a history of leaking stuff that is false also. No witnesses if the House failed to investigate because they were in a rush (then waited a month) then they failed. Besides the fact that neither item is even impeachable.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

A butthurt fired bureaucrats always works in one interest. His own. He might as well have come out and said Miss Cleo was a fraud.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

14. Fonda Dix

I skipped Chino's nothing burger for breakfast knowing that I would be fed a much more substantial meal later in the day and I was not disappointed.

Real corruption. Real graft. Real law breaking. All delivered by the lovely Pam Bondi. Biden and his crotch fruit belong in prison.

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

16. Fonda Dix

And magically MSM droppe the hearings now that Team Trump is FINALLY getting a chance to defend. Go figure.

galloway840 likes this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Shocked, I'm sure.

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol you quoted drudge which only posts from leftists websites lately. And look below your response to alll the winning that’s happened since the weekend started ;). Must suck being on the losing side? Sorry but no trophies for you guys like you wanna give to every single kid lol.

Vstate60 likes this.
  19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

Well played sir.

20. blkduc