1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HONDA 2004 RS125

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by John Branch, Jan 8, 2020.

1. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I need a spare cylinder, if anyone has one for sale? Thank you

2. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Man, put in the ad HONDA 2004 RS125 "Parts Needed" so we don't go clicking on the link, licking our chops thinking there is one for sale!! ;)

3. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I will sell for the right price

4. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member

I'll buy for the right price

5. John Branch

John Branch 90125

8500$ with all the spare parts! There is 2000$ in spare parts. So 6500$ for bike. I have no use for the parts if i sell bike so package deal 8500$:blart:

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have a SEEL A-Kit and the proper pipe for it if you have any interest. Also has the 6 stud VHM head. I saw the cylinder in a box, when I was looking for my tire warmers for @assjuice cyrus

7. John Branch

John Branch 90125

How much $?

8. Boman Forklift

I will have to do research. It was $5k new.

9. Boman Forklift

PhotoPictureResizer_200113_164713616-1651x1238.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_200113_164757683-1651x1238.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_200113_164550566-1238x1651.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_200113_164639852-1651x1238.jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  10. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Nice! So how much you looking for it?$

11. Grik

Grik Active Member

Hi, how much will this cylinder incense HP?

12. Boman Forklift

I don't know, I still haven't researched, I'm sorry that last 2 weeks have been crazy at work. I beleive I also have the matching pipe for it which is pretty sweet, but haven't had the time to look for it.
    I don't honestly know. I bought this because as my son was coming up, the faster racers that were older all had "A" kits....one dad I know for sure bought 2 with special cranks too and I believe he told me it was $10k each for a total of $20k for in his A kits? I think his was Harc Pro ridden by Andre Ochs.

Anyway, my son and I decided he didn't get it until he was able to ride really well and be a threat where the HP was holding him back. The third and last year we raced 125's was the year I would have used it. That year and year before, Austin Dehaven, Benny Solis, Lex Hartl, Joe Roberts (Europe racing Red Bull), and a few other kids stepped up to big bikes. It was my son, Daytona Anderson, Hunter Coffin, Jason Aguilar (RS125 with 450R stroked/ported motor) Jason Uribe, Andre Ochs, and the season long battle with Anthony Alonso who went to Red Bull the next year. Andre and Daytona did had A-kits and their bikes were definitely faster on the straights.

Anthony and Tyler battled back and forth all season and Anthony didn't have an A-kit so we didn't run one either. We did break it in with 2-3 heat cycles, and then removed it and repackaged it, and put it in the trailer, just in case we seized up the stock stuff and had no other choice but to pull this out.

I will find the SAMBA/SEEL special pipe for it and exhaust flange and add pictures of them to this thread.

Here is the head on ebay with inserts available.
    https://www.ebay.ie/sch/sis.html?_i...Seel+Non+Powervalve+Cylinder+NEW&_mPrRngCbx=1

13. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I have the samba pipe for it minus the silencer....

14. Boman Forklift

Here are some pictures of the Samba pipe made for that SEEL cylinder. I'm told the way that radius has multiple smaller sections is a good thing. I Also wanted to point out the aluminum flange fits very tightly in the pipe and the pot is flat on the top and bottom, which maybe hard to see in the photo. If you need better high resolution pictures, let me know. These were 25mb each before I resized them.

IMG_0834.jpg IMG_0836.jpg IMG_0840.jpg IMG_0843.jpg IMG_0844.jpg IMG_0835.jpg

15. Boman Forklift

@John Branch @Grik

I was thinking $2k would be fair. I think this special Samba pipe sold for $2k when it was new. I remember it was defintely more than the regular Samba pipe.

You run a flat top Vertex or Wossner piston with these and there are still different inserts available for the heads as well as the O-rings.

16. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Thanks for the consideration. Great price , but out of my price range. I found a new stock cylinder. Thanks again

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Well darn thought I had a sucker....I mean prospect. :crackup: I was the sucker that paid a lot. Good luck with your racing program.

motion likes this.
  18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Damn Rob that's some sexy parts! Hey John you need those!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. John Branch

John Branch 90125

My birthday is next month on the 29th Jeff:clap:

20. apr

apr Well-Known Member

I HAVE STD NX4 CYLINDER AND NX4 tuned cylinders for sale.