1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I have 2 daughters and a step daughter. I’m afraid my personal song library would definitely fit into this.....

2. Robby-Bobby

Must admit, our oldest is 15 and into lots of classic rock so I’m actually helping her start a record collection. She legit appreciates vinyl.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

The Black Rifle Coffee guys doing it is better.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

What, what’s this Lassie? Clarence fell into the bottom of a well?
    Good.
    Run credits.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Clarence growing up.
    2ABF4D11-7607-4FE3-BDFE-F9735CDE42D2.jpeg

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Timmy. :p

Slider82 likes this.
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hahahhahhhaha that was fantastic, thanks!

RRP likes this.
  8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Even funnier is Dwayne singing "You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man" in the movie Be Cool.

9. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Metalhead is good people. I drove from Durham NC to his house in S.C. a couple years ago for his “party” for WERA peeps. It rained most of the drive down and 90% of the drive back. But I met some really cool people and we all drank some beer and did some bench-racing. Good times. We still occasionally send each other “tex messages “

2Fer likes this.
  10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I looked up CRs profile on Facebook for giggles. It's not private. You can see all of his friends. There are several Daniels but no Danielles. I find that contrary to statements made earlier in this thread.

I think we're up to a nice Thorazine script now and a psych hold.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

that was a cool “party”

and Kurt was there :(

@Metalhead - calls for a repeat!

I currently have 10 gallons of homebrew in stock

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bite me you dolt. Every time you bump this thread I have to see CR's name on the front page, there is no avoiding it. I know how to scroll, I know how to cut and paste and I know one thing that you don't, how not to pass up a perfectly good opportunity to keep my mouth shut. This thread has been a train wreck of the highest order, and while I am mostly on your side in this thing, you ain't coming out looking all that much better than Chowderhead Randolph. In fact, you manage to look only slightly less like a psychotic asshole than Clarence. Most of the time you seem better than that. This cannot be counted among your finest hours/days/whatever.

969, Slider82, scottn and 1 other person like this.
  13. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Go ahead, get him to plan the party 2.0. I ain’t skeered

Shenanigans likes this.
  14. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

If she has her setting set to private she won't be visible.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

I only came here to gain knowledge on how to race a motorcycle more better.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Keep ‘er pinned through turn one.

You’re welcome. :beer:

17. Robby-Bobby

That’s a fair assessment :)

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Still do. We have "our song" too. I love it, and will listen to it all by myself, all the while grinning ear to ear thinking about my baby girl!

19. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Damn, I don’t think anyone should fight over words BUT after 132 pages one of you should be toting a ass whipping or you both should have shut the fuck up and moved on.

969, Bloodhound, Shenanigans and 3 others like this.
  20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

If Clarence is actually like this in person I can't believe he hasn't been beaten to a bloody pulp a few times in 62 years. Seems like somebody would have lost it on him.

tl1098 likes this.