1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Clarence, Name one “fake name” account I’ve got. Just a single one. Especially with any rants.

Here, this is the list of your known and proven fake accounts that I’ve blocked. Also YOUR OWN fucking words here you said you screenshot my post the other day. You’re BLOCKED so you must have a fake account. How are you so stupid?

Anyways, just like “all the lies” do me a favor and name “one single fake account” 9F350FFC-47B5-4005-A028-4103720C001C.png

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

#Douche bag

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Are you two going to throw hands or not? If not STFU already..

And don’t give any of that “I’m too old” shit. If you can talk shit, then you can throw down. If you won’t throw down, turn in your balls and be done.

4. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Got any proof of that stupid bullshit your spewing ?

I do, Davo , Danielle and myself.
    Sucks don’t it.

5. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

No kidding. “You wouldn’t hit a 62yr old obsessive and narcissistic asshat that rips people off on deals and messes with peoples bikes in the pits, would you?”

“Normally, no..for you?” WHAM!

scottn likes this.
  6. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

LOL, you’re to easy. Take lessons from Rob

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re an idiot. No one likes you.

8. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

LOL , grammar school tactics

9. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

But he likes YOU! You're one of the few he's responded to. Pretty soon, he'll be stalking you, and posting screen shots of your taint.

Bloodhound likes this.
  10. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Uh....what? You LIKE that post Clarence? Well, clearly you're a glutton for punishment, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. Clue; wasn't making fun of G 97.

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Absolutely.

Remember, one of your personalities admitted to it.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

No one gets anything by you. You’re so perceptive.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I saw that as well. :crackup:

14. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Sometimes you make me bust out laughing at the absolute idiocy of your post. You don’t have shit or you would of already presented it.

15. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Rob, I think I’m going to take the word of your beloved girlfriend and Davo over yours. I actually have her telling me on messenger you have fake fb accounts. And do t even begin to tell me Davo lies when he wrote the notarized statement . I mean he even gave details and all. Oh but wait, he was mad so it has to be lies. You’re so full of shit !

16. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Said nearly every single person who has read ANY of your posts.

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

My favorite part of this thread is that he can’t post his precious screenshots anymore, now he just keeps saying “I have screenshots”.

Also, I wonder what this idiot was like before social media and screenshots. What outlet could there have been for the lunacy?

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Dude, I’m sure there’s a whole bunch of people in here that remember you admitting in another thread to having created fake accounts. Or did your dumb ass forget that?? The bbs NEVER forgets.

19. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

I love the deflection techniques everyone uses on this stupid ass thread. I mean we have Robs own girlfriend sending message after message proving everything I’ve said to be factual. A signed statement from his former sales manager and now mechanic backing everything I’ve said up in great detail. And Sean has to take away all my pic posting capabilities just to give you yahoos a chance to try and win
    BAHAHAHAHA .

Steven and I OWNED this thread long ago.

20. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

All you’ve “owned” here is the title of World’s Biggest Dumbass. RB is much more patient with you than I would have been. If you had said/done half of the shit to me that you’ve said/done to RB, I’d have long ago stomped a mud hole in your ass. And I wouldn’t have worried about attacking a 62 year-old man. I’m 62, bitch. You see any deflecting here? Have I left anything unclear?

2Fer and motoracer1100 like this.