1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuff you won't eat.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Nor digest.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Melted provolone, american or some fancy ass cheese, all do in a pinch and work but a steak wit wizz just works better with or after a few beers.

one of the tournaments my kid was at had a carny setup making breakfast sandwiches. Bacon, egg and cheese but they pretty much deep fried the bacon and eggs in grease, put it on bread heated on the grill and topped it with wizz. Nastiest looking thing but the kid ate hers, mine and went back for another and still talks about that sandwich. :D

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Chicken feet, beef liver (like liver and onions style but love me some pate), not too fond of Lima beans, mushy peas, carnivorous animals

that’s about all I can think of off the top of my head.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, no need to remind me of the foods there. Stinky tofu, that 100 year egg crap, eel cooked (or not cooked) 30 different ways and all the rest of the stuff you have to at least try so you don't insult the host. F@ck!

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

At family functions I eat the yolks from the deviled eggs and throw the white to the dog. Keeps the coat shiny.

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Tripe.

But I love me some good old Southern Baptist deviled eggs.

7. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I haven't met too much food I won't eat. However, I haven't tried all the bugs they eat in Asia. I can probably pass on that. I've had ants and a few worms of sorts, but don't seek them out. The stinky ....., yeah, I'll pass.

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

My sister in law makes these truly evil pesto deviled eggs. Yummo.

motoboy likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Same here.

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

carnivorous animals! That’s original!

Bear? What else
    Does that include??

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If liver is prepared properly as a nice pate it can be quite tasty, especially as nice fois gras. Not to mention liver is actually one of the most nutrient dense foods in existence.

You guys complain about some fairly low grade stuff. I guess I'd say I wouldn't really want to eat things like brains, tongue, headcheese. Haven't actually tried any of those but am not interested to try them either.

motoboy likes this.
  12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

But like all organ meats, isn’t it high/er in cholesterol?

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yes...quite.

It's not something that I eat on the regular. Having it fresh its a random thing, like at a French restaurant or something. Otherwise I've often taken these from time to time.....they are de-liquified/fatted.

https://www.universalusa.com/product/uni-liver/

14. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Will not eat seafood, anything that lives in the water. (There is ALWAYS something better on the menu.)

Or organs/appendages
    Or reptiles
    Or insects
    Or rotten shit

But er'thang else is OK

15. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

There are a lot of things I don't eat. Some would say I'd be considered a "picky eater"....I own it.

BUT!

HASH is some nasty ass shit that people eat with BBQs....that site of that shit gags me!

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Liver
    Brains
    White Castle
    :Puke:

17. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

The fact that you do or do not like liver is quite possibly genetic. Back in college in a genetics class, the professor passed around a Sucrets throat lozenge metal box, with all these little dots of paper in there. We were all instructed to take a dot and hold it. After all the dots were passed out, and the obligatory ‘dropping acid’ jokes were made, he said, now put it in your mouth. About half the class was practically gagging and the other half was looking at them like, ‘WTF?” There’s a really bitter chemical in liver, and your ability to taste this chemical is genetically passed down. I can taste that chemical so liver is a definite no for me.

HPPT, Coors75 and Phl218 like this.
  18. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

You’re dead to me...

19. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

okra fucking gross.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Most fast food...as good as some of it tastes it gives me the trots.

Phl218 likes this.