1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Haha , fuck you!! Lol

2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Is there a cliff's notes version of this?

Maybe a "This is Clarence for Dummies" handbook?

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Some guy keeps dropping his mic and says he is leaving, but invariably shows back up again to drop his mic...........again. It is all very confusing.

boxcrash likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

But exactly what have you won?

You’re all up in my head? You clearly don’t know that I fucking LOVE this?

How about we make a deal? Before I respond to you, can you let us all know which version of Clarence we are taking to?

At least make it a little easier on us.

Also, just how many mics have you dropped? How many are left?

5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

It's not a mic it's a yoyo.

6. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Yea, I can tell how much you love it, i mean all the things you had hidden are out in the open now. I mean who wouldn’t like all that shit coming out to the public.

7. Robby-Bobby

Hidden? Lol again, you clearly don’t stalk me enough. I don’t think I’ve hidden a thing in my life. Lol I’m the poster boy for “no fucks given”

But again, what have YOU won?
    How many mics do you own?

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It must clearly be “all of them”. Or ... he just continues to prove that he rode the short bus as a kid, and knows what flavor the windows were. He clearly doesn’t understand what “mic drop” actually means.

9. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Oh it’s obvious you don’t give a shit about pretty much anything.
    Your mommy and dad must be so proud.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Fixerated

11. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Am I the only one that keeps hearing this guy's voice, every time he says this? And 69 is how many times he's said he's done here.
    count.jpg

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

@Razors Edge is a pussy

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Don't insult that count like that he could actually count to 3 without using all his teeth.

14. Robby-Bobby

I believe they are. Overall I do pretty well for myself. But I figure you’d know that since you’re tight with them remember?

Trying to understand what level of psychotic you’re st to constantly bringing up my parents and girlfriend/baby mother?

How do your parents feel about you?

How do the women who have cases against you for stalking and harassment feel?

15. Robby-Bobby

Still trying to figure out what he won?

Should we get a trophy for “only person banned from racing wera”??

That must be an accomplishment. I’ve heard of racers being banned from the forum, but I actually say “we don’t want your money” you must be a pretty big piece of shit.

So far one person fits that bill.
    2 orgs
    2 shops
    Several forums.

Lol ok Clarence maybe that’s what you won. Most bannings

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

You know Rob, you and I know your lying your ass off . And no matter what you say here, the fact remains that I got up in your head so bad you’ll probably never fully recover. Sometimes I actually feel bad about it, no wait, no I don’t.

17. Robby-Bobby

What exactly am I lying about? I’ve asked you like 40 times and you just repeat the same shit.

Can I get like maybe 2 examples? And don’t say the “social media blocking thing” because I still don’t consider this social media.

So please remind me. Give me some examples of lies.

So far it would seem I’ve “won” because we can line up at the next WERA event and settle it. Wait, you’re banned! Lmfaoooo

18. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Can the B Squadron come clean up this mess? Or does this warrant a call to Mr. Wolfe?

Ducti89 likes this.
  19. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

— send wambulance
    — short bus hero

I. Am. Dying. :crackup:

20. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

This entire thread is filled with examples. Sad you have to lie your ass off. You know I know your lying and that’s all that matters. I mean you ending up getting sued is a bonus. Everybody in our area has heard your online bullshit techniques and they know you’re full of shit.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to get back to building engines for customers and preparing for the 2020 season .