1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Oh, and the reason I haven’t presented evidence lately is because you probably ask Sean to limit my account so now I can’t post screen shots .

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

3. Robby-Bobby

You really think Sean would let me
    Make decisions for him? Especially on the BBS?

Lol still not a single lie.

4. Robby-Bobby

Bitch you didn’t and have never “gone trail riding with my dad”

There’s exactly one place in the area to ride trails and just because he happens to be there with our group doesn’t mean he went with you.

Lmfao is that really what you’re claiming?

Still waiting on one example of a lie.

Show us the child support papers you saw. Surely you have a pic of them right?

5. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Pathological lying is not a formal diagnosis, but a doctor or therapist may recognize the behavior as a sign of another underlying condition, such as a personality disorder or factitious disorder. These disorders include overlapping symptoms, including compulsive lying and delusional behavior .Aug 7, 2019

6. Robby-Bobby

Pathologically lying but not a single example.....

7. Robby-Bobby

I would think that with so many lies it wouldn’t be hard to list at least one or two......

8. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Can you read ? Sean disabled my ability to screen shot and post.

You just told a lie. Your dad came over to our area and ask if he could ride with us. He was on a Honda 150F. He fell twice and Joseph and I helped him up . He followed me some, I followed him some. We all stopped at the picnic table and talked for a while.

The lies just keep spewing out your mouth. Go ask your father
    Joseph, Arnold .

9. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Post before that you said you blocked him on your phone and social media.
    I thought wera forum was social media :)

Bloodhound and Razors Edge like this.
  10. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

TRUTH !

11. Robby-Bobby

My bad. I consider social media to be Instagram and Facebook.

Seeing I don’t even know if he has Instagram, I did block him on Facebook.

But ya know what, if it means that much and you really consider WERA “social media” then I’ll accept that even though I disagree with that.

12. TWF2

I do. So block him now

13. Robby-Bobby

With the utmost respect, I don’t give a flying fuck what you consider “social media”

That being said it’s hardly a lie.

I didn’t delete him on twitter either although I don’t have that platform. I guess that’s a lie too in your book.

14. Robby-Bobby

That’s like saying “I raced with Matt Mladin.

Even though we shared the track it was hardly a race. Oh and I said hi to him in the pits too.

We are best buds.

How about you prove it once and for all. Come by the shop Tuesday and see if you can get any work done or drop a bike off.

I’ll video the interaction and you can show everyone how welcome you are at D&D.

That way no more he said/she said.

Problem solved.

15. TWF2

You can do whatever you want. It was just suggestion, I don't care if you lie or not :)

Razors Edge likes this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Fictitious screen name? Really? Nothing fictitious about it. Just one more thing you’re completely clueless about.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  17. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

let’s recap

Danielle says you constantly lie. Your reply was she was mad. Got dang that woman stays mad a lot because I gave a shit load of screen shot messengers where she said you lie.

Your X wife says you don’t know what the truth is. She left you for the shit. Your excuse was she was mad also.

Davo your good friend signed a notarized statement stating several times you had fake accounts, lied and well you read it. You know what it says. Your excuse was he was mad and was lying.

Sly Dowg your best friend and mechanic for years said you and him got kicked out of a event for cheating. Was he mad too ?

You lied to everyone telling them the bike you bought was a 120 big bore till I busted you red handed. You actually admitted that lie.

Pretty much everything you’ve said about me in this thread is a lie. I could go on and on but it’s useless. You’ll just say I’m mad too !

18. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

That’s exactly what happens when you catch him in his bullshit, he starts attacking you.

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

For the record, they’re racing to the bottom on this one. They both look like shit. The thing that separates them for me is that I don’t see Rob deflecting. He has actually responded to plenty head on. Accurately or not? Who knows. Clarence, though, just continues to prove himself a shitty person by taking VERY personal shots, and not even just affecting Rob. Rob has stuck to the supposed “facts” of motorcycle related stupid, which others have hopped on and corroborated. Clarence continues to not only claim motorcycle related “facts” that he has yet to provide any proof for, but then he posts Danielle’s personal contact info, bring Rob’s kids and family into things, and threaten to tell Rob’s mommy on him. I don’t have to meet a guy in person to see by his own actions & admissions in this very thread that he’s a shitty person. Never mind the other threads that more has already come out about him. The thing Clarence continually misses is that even if he does manage to prove Rob lied about something in the thread, it doesn’t negate any of the shitty things he’s done/posted himself. Making Rob look bad doesn’t, in ANY way, make him look better. Most everyone in here already knows Rob’s a knob. That’s not news. :D

Keep in mind, this wasn’t started trashing Clarence. It started off with Rob asking Sean what Clarence did to get banned from Wera. The fact that Sean felt the need to take that action tells me, yet again, that Clarence is a shitty person. Again, no need to meet him in person to make that conclusion. You’ll also notice that not a soul in here has defended Rob.

As for the rest of your post, I’ve given up on trying to get you to understand the level of hypocrisy in you saying it shouldn’t be posted here.

Boman Forklift and R1Racer99 like this.
  20. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Are we sure one of these two guys didn't shoot down that airliner in Iran? just saying

Robin172 likes this.