1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "Change".

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

12 years? Like, on and off for 12 years? Or progressively worse each year? Jeez I'm almost afraid to ask.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Some times are worse than others but the noticable change is 12 yrs and going strong.
    I endure because she is well worth putting up with the funky shit game nature plays on women.

Hotfoot likes this.
  3. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

i have ahead full of grey hair, but peace has arrived at our house. still has her moments. it all dosn't go away completly.

4. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

That ya'll will!! Miss & love 'ya bud!! :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Unfortunately the penalty clause in the contract when you trade in the old model sometimes leaves you a bit short on cash.

6. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I know I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed. But glad I’m not the dullest.:Poke::whoosh::Poke:

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I have 15 years or so driving my wife nuts. I guess i get what I deserve when it hits ? My wife just turned 51. So don’t know when it will start? Maybe get lucky, might not happen :blart:

8. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Have the bed problem. Need to get the climate control comforter. Anyone have one ? Feedback , do they work good for what they cost? 600$ dollars is what sleep numbers wants for there’s.

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

R Acree likes this.
  10. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Mind over matter? Think what you want and it will happen?:D

11. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Dan, just give her the same ass chewing you gave us when we had 7 crashes before lunch on mockrace Sunday, it definitely helped me since I waited to crash until the Monday instead....

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

And might I say you could crash and recover quicker than most I'd ever seen.
    Happy New Year Magnus. :beer:

13. dieterly

:beer:
    Crashes don’t hurt as bad when you are over 50:beer:

Happy new year!!!

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

No. We are talking Vintage here. You rebuild, not replace.

15. dieterly

Or borrow from a friend...

Banditracer and jrsamples like this.
  16. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

So my wife started "the change" about 2 year ago. She went on hormone replacement therapy and it has made a world of difference. She is sleeping through the night, one hot flash every few days, mood has dramatically improved (could be from actually sleeping again) and a nice little side benefit is she is acting like a 20 year old again in the bedroom. She is doing the pellet therapy at the same place as me. Her Gyno was a little apprehensive but after seeing how much better she is feeling is actually a believer. The HRT she is on is addressing a hyperthyroid issue, vitamin D deficiency, and hormone levels. The claim is that it can help with the following:
    • Hot flashes or night sweats
    • Poor sleep
    • Lack of energy
    • Inability to lose weight
    • Weight gain or muscle mass loss for no apparent reason
    • Mood swings, depression, or anxiety
    • Decreased sex drive, vaginal dryness, or erectile dysfunction
    • Osteoporosis or joint pain
    • Loss of focus or chronic fatigue (leading to lots of afternoon naps or relying on caffeine)
    I swear it has made a huge difference in both of our lives. It runs about $2,400 per year for her. (Best $200.00 a month we have ever spent imho.)

17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That HRT system is similar to treatment post hysterectomy. An H done 30 years ago was somewhat of a death sentence for the woman's mental health. Today, if you have a doctor who knows what they are doing, she can by pass most of the problems associated with "the change".

18. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Happy hormones

www.happyhealthyyou.com.au

The misso is far healthier, calmer, and body weight is spot on too.

She loves the stuff.

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

She plays a mean fantasy GP game as well. Good on the Director.

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I chose mine partially because she's feisty now...shit...