1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of FZR race goodies

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by David Shor, Nov 12, 2019.

1. 250pete

250pete Active Member

I have a killer fork brace for that.
    i have to find it. ill post a pic and anything else i have.

2. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

I have a couple GSXR 4.50x17 rear wheels and a machined hub.

3. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

How much you looking for $$? When you say hub was the wheel machined or just the cush drive?

4. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

Just the cush drive, for use on the FZR as I understand.

5. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

correct, appropriate spacer and that side is done,,,depending on which gsxr disc you have, its either 400 caliper hanger for the smaller disc or FZR600 hangerfor the bigger disc. an SV wheel can be used and will take that cush also.

6. ricracer16

ricracer16 Well-Known Member

I have a brand new, newly delivered clear windscreen. PM if interested.

7. Estebann

Estebann Member

you wouldnt happen to have matching pistons and rings? Maybe even +2mm?or 1mm? Or aftermarket intake cams?
    Thanks!

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I have every bit of that but I'll have to take inventory when I get home. And I'm also fairly certain that they're stock pistons. Do you by chance know the actual measurement of stock pistons? I have a caliper so I can check for sure.

9. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Per the manual, the standard size is 55.945 - 55.960mm. Oversize 2 is 56.50mm; oversize 4 is 57.0mm OD.

rd400racer likes this.
  10. rd400racer

Alright, here's all the parts I have left and everything is stock. Cams have been protected with lubricant.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

what do you want for that crank? Is it stock? unmolested, no bad rod bearings?

12. rd400racer

I tugged on the rods and everything seems tight, and yes I'm fairly certain it is totally stock. I'm only going by Ebay pricing which can be dubious at best but they seem to be going for $250-300 without the rods. Y'all tell me what you think it's worth but I'm guessing it will cost a few bucks to ship due to the weight.