1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone been to NY MiniGP in Cuddebackville, NY?

Discussion in 'General' started by backbone, Dec 31, 2019.

1. backbone

backbone scarred for life

LSS

My brother's 8 year old lives in Connecticut and loves motorcycles even though my Bro is not that into it. He sees me and my son's pix at the trackk all the time and really wants to start riding/racing. My brother is kinda leaning to possibly get him a bike.

What I'd like to know is:

How often do the race there?
    What types of bikes, usually?
    Any other places near CT? He seems to think 3 hrs is far, even after I explain that 3 hrs is our shortest trip to race. :)
    Any other suggestions?

TIA

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, used to race karts there and did a few bike races there (XRs and KX85s).

https://www.ovrp.net/
    Check out the website for answers to a lot of your questions. :)

Neat little track and they are doing supermoto there.

Hotels: best to stay over in Westfall PA and there are a ton of chain restaurants or drive to Middletown NY. There is camping at a couple of campgrounds close.

backbone likes this.
  3. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

backbone likes this.
  4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Used to go up there for WKA national events back in the day. Loved that track but it was a hike from MD.

backbone likes this.
  5. orangesuzuki

orangesuzuki Well-Known Member

They do a ton of motorcycle events. All week and weekend long. Dave already listed their website check it out, closed now but they will post up their events soon. My son and I are there often we are lucky to have this place in our backyard only 15 min away.