1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

One of his personalities does.

2. guy89zx7

guy89zx7 Kawasaki Rider

3. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

076FCC21-A8F7-4D6A-B5C8-73930143A244.jpeg This is Robs girlfriend. This should clear things up.

4. guy89zx7

guy89zx7 Kawasaki Rider

Another post of the same crap by a person that said he was done with this....... I thought you were done?

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

What in the absolute fuck does his old lady have to do with any of this? It's the same shit over and over with you you fucking nitwit. You try to defame someone to prop yourself up and all you do is show how well you can take screenshots and deflect questions posed to you...

Instead of feeding into this thread you should concentrate on trying to save some inkling of face here.

I don't give a frog's fat ass about what his woman sent you, if in fact she even did send that, in the past.

At least make a half ass attempt to save face for yourself, not justify how low of a level someone else may be. Hell, I'd almost suspect you two are jilted lovers at this point.

Banditracer likes this.
  6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

You know there's really only like 6 screenshots? Its actually not that impressive at all. He's reposted the same ones like 5-6 times each trying to make a point that isn't there or nobody cares about.

I was more impressed when I thought there was a library of them somewhere... this way its just more sad and pathetic. There's no face to save here any more.

badmoon692008 and Bloodhound like this.
  7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I really don't get you?

Bringing up more stuff his girlfriend supposedly said to you in confidence, just shows what a complete lack of morals, lack of confidence, no integrity, lowlife idiot you really are.

Not everyone here has run the mini classes, but my son did for part of a year when moving up from running minis at kart tracks. So I feel I have at least a small understanding of how this class works at WERA. I know your claim to fame is your 12 mini championships. Do you realize running a mini on a large track is a joke, competition wise, compared to running them at a mini track.

The mini class is there so a kid or mini racing adult can step up to a big track, and learn how things work, before stepping up to a full size bike.

Congrats on your pinned throttle, no brakes, superhero 50cc class domination. I'm sure everyone is impressed.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    El Cubano, tony 340 and Ducti89 like this.
  8. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Oh fer chrissakes!

Dude...fucking stop. Just stop. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. Jesus fucking Christ just STOP!!

10. condon66

That fucking arrogant, fucking asshole look in your avatar mixed with your posts here makes me wonder how anybody you meet can keep from punching you in your fucking face. Seriously.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

News years resolution...

I will not come back to this thread.

The end.

Gino230, guy89zx7, E Reed and 2 others like this.
  12. Sweatypants

you still got 4 days of fun!

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Since you brought up 50cc, could someone point me in the right direction for road tires on a Ttr50? Want to get rid of the knobbies currently on it.

14. Sweatypants

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dude, I get your sentiment, but he's living in your head rent free.

It ain't worth it. Evict his ass.

16. condon66

Merely an observation. Otherwise not living in my head. Just....meh.

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

It's like I've said before in this thread; there's no doubt in my mind Clarence has mental health issues. You're effectively trying to argue/reason with someone with mental retardation. And I'm not even saying that to be mean or insulting towards him. But this guy is simply not capable on understanding even basic logic or social interaction. I know it's infuriating but there's just not much can be done. Hence why most of my recent posts in this thread have been just trying to find ways to laugh at all the stupidity in here. I'm glad Sean has banned him because as I've said before, I don't even think he would be safe to be on track with. His posts here lead me to believe he has some instability that could potentially turn into him coming unhinged on a track and hurting or killing someone.

Gino230 likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Two or 3 Burner phones and I can make up any fucking conversation look like I want it to...I'm calling BullShit.

El Cubano and Shenanigans like this.
  19. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

I'm beginning to wonder if this is indeed just a sad twisted joke.... If not, holy crap I cringe just thinking that people like this are actually out in society on a daily basis....

969 likes this.
  20. MCW

MCW Well-Known Member

is Clarence a homeless alcoholic? He appears to be based on his avatar picture alone. Not sure why anyone would pick that picture if trying to prove a point.